12

Kat and Bella both jump as Jasper and Edward and in the bed of their truck as they clean it

Kat and Bella both jump as Jasper and Edward and in the bed of their truck as they clean it. "Can you act human? I mean we've got neighbors." Kat and Bella sass chorally.

Jasper and Edward rolled his eyes before noticing the dent in their girlfriend truck. Jasper reach his hand out under the tire and push the dent out. "We're gonna take you both to our place tomorrow." Jasper says as Kat chuckle amuse.

"Thank you." Kat says kissing Jasper cheek.

"Wait with your family?" Bella asked furrowing her eyebrows curious.

"Yeah." Edward says as Jasper holds Kat to him.

"What if they don't like us?" Bella and Kat as chorus pout with worried.

"So your worried not because you'll be in a house full of vampires but because you don't think they will approve of you guys?" Jasper and Edward chorus said amuse.

"I'm glad I amuse you." Both twins unison to their boyfriends when suddenly Jasper and Edward freeze causing the girls to look at them confusion. "What is it?" The twins ask crossing the arms confuse.

"A complication." Edward simple answer giving the twins a falsely smile.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?" Jasper says kissing Kat lips quickly. The two Cullen's brothers head to Jasper car before driving down the street unknown to the girls their vampires boyfriends had a stare down with Billy Black. Kat smile as Jacob, Billy, Paul and Bambi pulls in the driveway.

"Hey! Come to visit the truck." Bella said with an awkward smiled.

"Looks good. Got the dent out." Jacob and Bambi unison said smiling.

"Yeah." Kat said with a genuinely smile.

"Actually we came to visit your flat screen." Billy says making Kat laugh. "First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob here keep bugging me to see you." Billy says the last part mainly to Bella before turning to Kat. "So we brought Paul and Bambi to keep you company."

"Cool hey Bam, Paul." Kat greets smiling at the two causing Paul and Bambi frown seeing she didn't call them by the nickname she gave them.

"Great dad thanks." Jacob says awkward as Charlie walk outside.

"Just keeping it real son." Billy said smiling at the twins.

"When did you girls fix that dent?" Charlie ask the twins making the Black's, Clearwater and Lahote look at them.

"Ohh Jasper fixed it." Kat and Bella chorus lies somewhat.