Designer or trouble? Pre-wedding rituals...

Finally after some time, Rakshit reached the Shergill mansion with Drishti and her family. The Shergill sisters immediately came and hugged both Divya and Drishti. They were so happy to see their soon to be bhabi. Mahima came over and greeted Dadi. She gave each sister a family heirloom; Drishti got the bangles and Divya took the earrings.

Simran and Rashi then took the Sharma sisters and went over to the designer for their measurement. The Shergill sisters cleverly made the designer bring in multiple outfits in different sizes as they don't have enough time to custom make the wedding outfits. The Shergill brothers were also called over to the same room for their fitting as well.

After leaving them there, the Shergill sisters went out of the room to help Mahima. When the brothers went came to the room, they saw that the designer was eyeing their soon to be wives. This made the brothers angry and the Sharma sisters saw this and decided to tease them.

Drishti: (while glancing back at Rakshit) so Mr. Designer, what should I call you?

Designer: you can call me whatever you like, sweetheart. (Rakshit was fuming with anger. I mean literally 😂)

Divya: sweetheart is such a nice name. I will call you that as well. (Now Shikhar was also angry)

Designer: of course you can. Anything for the the ladies and he kissed their hands.

The sisters were uncomfortable with his touch but they didn't say anything. Not that they needed to, their would be husbands clearly saw their reaction. Just then, the designer said that he needed to take their measurements. This didn't sit right with both couples. The brothers saw the discomfort in their lover's expression and went up to the designer and said,

Rakshit: Mr...whatever....that's enough, I will take it from here.

Shikhar: yes, we will take the measurements and you can go for now. You can wait outside in the hall. (The designer left)

Rakshit then pulled Drishti to the next room. His anger mixed with jealousy was clearly visible. After looking at his face and expression, Drishti burst out laughing,

Rakshit: (angerly) are you having fun, huh? You liked flirting with that guy?

Drishti: (still laughing) so...can't I have some fun after all, tomorrow I will be married?

Rakshit: so you think it's ok to flirt with another guy just because your getting married tomorrow?

Drishti: (knowing that he was serious) n....I didn't mean it like that...

Rakshit: you...(looking away from her).... how could you do this to me?

Drishti: (used her hands to face him towards her) Rakshit sir, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. You know that I was just teasing you, I am sorry. Please look at me.

Rakshit: (looking at her) don't do that again. I...I just can't tolerate watching you flirt with any other man except me.

Drishti: why is that? Why couldn't you see me with another man?

Rakshit: you know my feelings for you, do I have to spill it out for you? Why can't you understand?

Drishti: I don't understand anything, I am incapable of understanding anything. Please explain.

Rakshit: aren't we in a hurry, don't we need to take your measurements?

Drishti's thoughts: wow, what a great way to divert the question, he is after all the Rakshit Shergill. But I will make him say it first sooner or later.

Drishti: you don't need to take my measurements, I will do it myself.

Rakshit: how are you going to measure yourself? Stop sprouting nonsense and let me help you.

Drishti: no sir, it's ok. I....(before she could complete her sentence, he pulled her towards him and they had an eye contact)

Rakshit: now stand still and be quite, let me do my job.

Just like that, he began to take measurements, his touch made her loose her senses and she closed her eyes. He definitely was enjoying this. He was happy that his touch effected her. And just like that the work was done ( 😂)

At the same time, Shikhar was in the other room with Divya....

In the other room, Shikhar was angry at Divya. He didn't even want to face her and was going to go away but she held his hand.

Divya: sorry Shikhar, I was just joking. Please don't go.

Shikhar brushed off her hand and said,

Shikhar: your joking, how was that a joke?

Divya: come on Shikhar, I didn't meant to upset you. I just wanted to tease you a little that's all.

Shikhar: (cupping her face with his hands) Divya, please don't do that ever again. I don't want to see you with anyone else except me. Do you understand?

Divya: sorry Shikhar and I love you ❤️

Shikhar: it's ok and I love you too (both then hugged each other and Shikhar too helped Divya with taking her measurements and they both shared a moment)

Bat with Drikshit:

After the measurements were completed, Drishti looked at Rakshit and said,

Drishti: Rakshit sir, what was it that you wanted to tell me before?

Rakshit realized that he forgot about it and was going to say something but they were disturbed by the Shergill sisters...

Shergill sisters: oops, we didn't see anything (pretending to close their eyes with their hands)

Drishti: no Simran, Rashi, it's nothing like that...(and she went away with them leaving Rakshit in his thoughts. Just like that Rakshit couldn't say anything to Drishti)

After a few hours, it was time and everyone has gotten ready. The both men and ladies were matching in color. The color was light green and gold. The ladies including the bride wore sarees, whereas, the Shergill sisters wore  dresses. The grooms wore kurta pajama. And just like that haldi ceremony started and ended.

Precap - Drikshit and Shivya marriage

Thank you for reading - K