He's my boss

Drishti asked "you, your him, but why are you here."

The man replied, "ohh your that girl that I saved. Your my PA?"

Drishti had a shock look on her face. "So you are Rakshit Shergill. Sorry sir I didn't know who you were before. I am extremely sorry," she replied.

As she was speaking, Rakshit kept staring at her. And thought to himself, "so she's working with me. I saw her in the road and felt bad that she didn't find a taxi and offered to help her. She looked so worried and I couldn't help but stare at her. But came back to his senses when she said, "sir."

Rakshit: "it's fine. Let's get started with work. Vinay has explained everything to you right."

Drishti: "yes sir."

Rakshit: "ok than look to your right, you see these files, look through them and make corrections and please make copy as well. We have a huge presentation tomorrow. Also make my schedule."

Drishti: "yes sir."

Drishti went and took the files and left to her desk and was able to began her work, few of her colleagues came and said hi to her. She smiled and introduced herself. They left soon after the introductions and proceeded to their work.

Every now and than Rakshit will look at her through the glass window which was only visible from the inside but can't be seen through from the outside.

It was already 1 pm which meant it was lunch time, everyone went for lunch. Drishti was still working and Rakshit saw this and came out from his office.

Rakshit: "Ms. Sharma, why haven't you left for lunch yet?"

Drishti was so focused on the files that she didn't hear Rakshit. Rakshit came around her and took the file from her hand and said, "Ms. Sood, I am talking to you."

Drishti: "oh sorry sir, I didn't hear you."

Rakshit: "it's ok, I asked why haven't you left for lunch."

Drishti: "oh sir. My siblings and I planned to eat together later."

Rakshit: "oh ok but make sure you come back in an hour."

Drishti: "yes sir."

As Rakshit was leaving, he looked at her for a few seconds and then left.

Drishti to herself, "why was Rakshit sir looking at me or was I just imagining it. Anyways Drishti, you have to call Divya and Romi (her sister and brother) and as she took out her phone, she saw that there were 5 missed called from them.

Drishti called Divya and said, "divi, I am sorry, I was busy with work and my phone was on silent mode, so I didn't see your call."

From the other side of the call, Divya said "di you always do this, you always forget to take care of yourself, now come one Romi and I are waiting for you outside your office."

Drishti ran out the door and saw Divya and Romi and went to have lunch with him.

Rakshit saw them and smiled from his office.

Thank you for reading - K