Shivya and Drikshit's decision

Meanwhile at DivyaDrishti's room, Divya and Shikhar were both shocked to see each other here.

Divya: Shikhar, what are you doing here in my house?

Shikhar: your house...I came to meet a potential bride that mom choose for me. That means your...(before he could complete)

Divya: your one of the brothers here to see my sister and I. 

Both looked at each other and didn't know what to say. They never imagined that both will meet each other like this, but they were really happy. Then they heard their name being called from the living room, so they both went out. They were surprised to see everyone making fun of Drikshit. They too joined in.

Shikhar: what's going on here? Why are you guys laughing so hard?

Divya: yeah, is everything ok?

Mahima: yes everything is good. (She then explained what had happened and Shivya too couldn't stop laughing).

Shikhar went to Rakshit and placing his hands on Rakshit's shoulder said,

Shikhar: bhai, I am happy for you (while giggling)

Rakshit: stop laughing, I can say the same for you (he said it while looking at Divya and Shikhar understood and stopped himself)

Jokes aside, Mahima then asked how Rakshit knew Drishti and he told her that she was his PA. Everyone were surprised that they knew each other before hand, but seemed happy to see them together. (I mean come on, they look too good together)

While everyone was discussing, Drishti didn't know what to do but just stood still in that position thinking to herself.

Drishti's thoughts: why is Rakshit sir here? Is he seriously here for marriage? I can't believe my eyes. God, he looks so hot and handsome in that suit, but doesn't he always look so good. (Thinking this, she mentally slapped herself)

Rakshit was observing her all along and said,

Rakshit: Ms. Sharma, I want to speak to you in private.

Dadi: yes son, you guys should speak to one other. If you want, you can use one of the rooms and talk there.

Drishti looked at Dadi and made a face as to say to Dadi why she was digging her own granddaughter's grave. How can she be alone with him?

Rakshit: let's go Ms. Sharma.

Because she didn't have any choice, she agreed and went to Romi's room. Dadi also made Shivya go to the other room for a private talk and they went to DivyaDrishti's room.

At Romi's room, Drishti went to the room first and Rakshit followed. When he entered the room, he closed the door and Drishti was surprised.

Drishti: why are you closing the door, Rakshit sir?

Rakshit closed the door and looked towards her,

Rakshit: don't you know why?

Drishti: no sir, I don't know why

Rakshit moving closer to her and said, "I want to speak to you in private that's why."

As he was moving closer, Drishti stepped back and eventually her back touched Romi's study desk. Now she didn't have any more space to move. Rakshit came near her ears and said,

Rakshit: so Ms. Sharma, you want to marry me?

Drishti: n....no sir, it's not like that.

Rakshit while facing her said, what is it like then? Did you know of our coming yesterday when you asked me for a day off?

Drishti: yes sir, I mean no sir....

Rakshit: is it an yes or a no? Speak clearly Ms. Sharma. (Now he was just teasing her and all the anger he felt yesterday was completely gone)

Drishti: sir I knew a family was coming to see my sister and me but I didn't know it was going to be your family.

Rakshit: oh so, if it wasn't me, you would have gotten married to another guy?

Drishti didn't know what to say and just stirred at him.

Rakshit: say something Ms. Sharma... would you have married the other guy knowing it wasn't me?

Drishti: I...I don't know sir, maybe.

Rakshit was now angry again and he held her waist and moved her more closer to him angrily. Drishti lended on his chest and had her hand there. Drishti's heartbeat started racing and Rakshit said,

Rakshit: what happened Ms. Sharma, why has your heartbeat started increasing? (He was happy seeing his affect on her, but what he didn't realize was the fact that his heartbeat was also racing)

Drishti: no sir my heartbeat is not increasing but yours is.

Rakshit placed his one hand over hers which was on his chest, and said,

Rakshit: let's get married and hugged her.

Drishti was shocked at his words and action but completely gave in to his touch and hugged him back.

Whereas, Shivya confessed their feelings for each other and the fact that they loved each other's company.

Both couples came back to the living room; Shivya holding each other's hands and Drishti walking besides Rakshit and agreed to the marriage. Everyone rejoiced especially Mahima and Dadi had tears in their eyes.

Thank for reading - K