Part Seventeen

For Dee. Xo.

Noises.

I could hear noises. No. Voices. I could hear voices.

They were mumbled and foggy, but I could definately hear them.

Where am I?

The air was humid, almost hard to breath. Burning my lungs.

My eye brows pulled together.

My eyes. I need to open my eyes.

I tried. Then I tired again. Nothing.

They seemed to weigh as much as bolders.

What is going on?

I could feel myself becoming frustraited. 

Doing as best I could I tried recalling any memories from before I got here. Wherever here was.

White flakes.

I can remember cold white flakes falling from the sky.

Snow.

It was snowing.

And a girl?

A small one with long brown hair.

And a large smile that made my hear beat faster just thinking about her.

Amber.

But that doesn't explain where I am.

What had we been doing that night?

"I think he is waking up."

A voice spoke and from the sound of it, it was rather close. The voice sounded painfully firmilar. My father.

As soon as this realization came to my mind all of the memories began flooding back to me. Almost going to far with Amber, feeling the insane need to tell her the truth, going to the hosital, waiting for that man to die, taking that mans soul, talking to her in the car, her decision to stay with me, the snow, her house and then my father.

My father had done this.

Amber. Where was Amber? Suddenly panic was rising in my. I could feel my limbs moving around, I was moving them. Thrashing them. Trying to get out.

I had to find her.

Pressure was put upon my legs as if something or someone was holding me down. This only made me more angry.

Why can't I open my eyes?

I opened my mouth as if to speak. To scream, but nothing cam out.

"Hush Dee. Stop this."

My fathers commanding voice again rang through my ears.

I opened my mouth agian, this time causing a loud angry roar to escape my mouth.

I clenched my teeth together, "Get off of me." I yelled.

A split second of sharp pain came across my face and someone slapped me. 

"Stop this now or she dies Dee. Stop."

Immediatly I stilled.

My teeth still clenched, my breathing hard and forced. My fingers digging into whatever table I was laying on. My nails making a soft grinding sound as I dug harder.

Focusing more now I could feel the straps that were around my wrists and my ankles.

I tried relaxing my fingers. As they laid flat out on the table I could feel something soft.

Almost feather like.

Realization spread through my mind and shock grew across my face.

My wings.

I was in hell.

I felt a hand behind my head and undo some sort of knot.

light suddenly flooded into my eyes as the blindfold fell off.

My relief of sight was soon washed away as realized who was standing in front of me.

"You has disrupted the order Dee."

His voice was so velvety and alluring. It could have been the most amazing or most horrifying sound you have ever heard.

"Sirer I--"

He interupted me, holding up his finger causing the black cloak on him to fall back and expose his his arm long skinny frail arm.

"What causes you to do such things Dee. You have always been so loyal to me."

I waited, he wasn't done.

"Love. You love this girl." He pursed his lips together. "I knew when I let your father keep you he wouldn't be able to keep the angel of life within you from showing through one of these days. Your wings are beginning to change color." 

He paused again. My head dipped slightly taking in my wings. Just has he had said, the tips of my once black wings were now a florecent white. 

"What do you think I should do Dee? If I kill her I fear as though you will in turn kill yourself."

I clenched my jaw together, the thought of her dying causing anger to rise in me again.

"I cannot lose you. You are one of my strongest. But I also cannot let you go without punishment Dee. You have disrupted the balence.She is meant to die. Whether it be now or later, you cannot protect her forever. It must happen."

He bagan to pace, his hands lightly folded behind his back. My father was standing off to the side, his head slightly bowd.

"Take my life. Let mine set the balence right."

"No." He snapped. His voice now cold and hard."I have already told you. I won't lose one of my strongest."

He put his finger to his lip as if to contemplate what he was going to do.

He stopped pacing abruptly. 

"I've decided."

Every muscle in my body tensed. Whatever he said was going to be an order I was going to have to follow. 

"She will live."

Relief washed through me.

"But, I am eraising her memory. It will be as if none of this ever happened."

My stomach dropped.

______________

hah finally.. i did it.

Sorry if you don't like it and its short... sorry again.

<3

feedback?