"Bummer"

"True" Tina drummed her fingers, "Ugh, this Grindelwald thing is over?"

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?"

"I have to work in MACUSA now" Tina said, "It's stupid because I already am connected to two other Ministries".

"Aww, we'll talk about which Ministry you'd want to work later. . " Newt said, "Personally, I think you should. . . move to London".

"And why is that?" Tina offered him a cheeky smile.

"Because. . you'll be with me" Newt placed his hand over Tina's, "And I'd give anything to be with you".

"I see" Tina raised her eyebrow, "Even your creatures?"

"Almost anything" Newt laughed. Tina punched his arm.

"I guess I owe Bunty an apology. I was away for a few months. She's the best assistant and savior ever" Newt said, "I already sent her a letter. But she'd have read the papers by then".

"Yeah" Tina agreed, "I'd love to meet Bunty".

"She's super nice. However she seems to not like my shirt" Newt said.

"What do you mean?" Tina asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I should just wear my pajamas instead. I don't have any "fancy" shirts other than the white shirts I have" Newt said.

"Well, you'll look good in anything, so that wouldn't be a problem".

"Flatterer".

"Hey, I'm just stating the facts!"

Newt rolled his eyes, "You're the true hero, Tina. Honestly, I wouldn't have the guts to stand up to a mountain troll".

"Of course you wouldn't have. You're not stupid. You've gone middle head" Tina said.

"You aren't stupid either. You have the heart of a Chimaera".

"Can't stop with the creature references, can you?"

"Never".

It was the first time they had a lively conversation instead of talking about Grindelwald. The very first time. And they enjoyed it.

"You're the relentless one".

"Yeah, but you're relentless-er".

"Ahem"

They turned to look at the Healer.

"Sorry, about that" she said, "Visiting time is over. Miss Goldstein needs her rest".

"Oh, um. . yes, of course" Newt got up, "When can I see her again?"

"Tomorrow"

"Right".

Newt quickly bid her goodbye and left the hospital.

"He's your husband?" the Healer turned to Tina.

"Oh, no" Tina turned red, "He's my. . we have been courting".

"Usually people in a courtship don't display their feelings like that. That man would want to marry you" the Healer escalated the uncomfortableness.

"No, uh, we haven't really thought about it" Tina said, "Besides, are you supposed to be getting my medicine?"

"Right away, ma'am" the Healer hid back a smile before letting herself out to get the medicines.

"Albus?" A soothing voice came from the door. The professor looked at the person before inviting the person in.

"How are you doing?" Aberforth asked.

"Well".

"D'you miss him?"

". . A bit".

"Well, I'm so glad that you gave up your interests for who you turn out to be".

"It's only for Ariana".

Albus remembered the time when Grindelwald and Dumbledore had a short duel before making their blood pact. It costed his sister's life.

"She was a sweet girl" Aberforth added, "She didn't need to deserve such. . "

"But it is solved now. I avenged her death. I made him pay".

"It must've hurt you so much".

"It didn't".

"You liked him".

"In a platonic way".

"I think it was more than just that".

"You're right" Albus said, "I made foolish choices".

"And now you're okay. Come here brother" Aberforth pulled Albus into a hug, "You kind of need this".

"Ha" Albus chuckled, "Don't change, Aberforth. Don't ever change".