Hyte

The New York Ghost

GRINDELWALD CAPTURED!

A Comprehensive Report by Caleb Fischen

Gellert Grindelwald, the infamous dark wizard has been captured by the Ministry of Magic after a historic defeat to Transfiguration professor in Hogwarts school, Mr Albus Dumbledore.

Our reporters have visited where Mr Grindelwald is kept in custody and so far, he's gone mad as he is kept in custody in his own Nurmenguard Castle.

However many representatives of the Ministry felt the need to terminate Mr Grindelwald via a severe punishment such as using a Dementor. But Mr Dumbledore insisted upon Mr Grindelwald's custody in order to make him remind himself of the tragic past.

See page four for further information about Grindelwald and the Obscurial from New York, Credence "Aurelius" Barebone.

Underneath the article was a picture of Grindelwald yelling at the camera, gone half mad already.

Newt closed the newspaper and waited. Next to him, Theseus waited too. Apparently he had taken on a full Chimaera by himself and suffered minor injuries. His head was bandaged well.

"D'you think she'll be okay?" Newt said.

"Yeah, yeah" Theseus muttered.

"Did you send the owl to Queenie and Jacob?"

"Yeah, I did".

"Did they reply yet?"

"No, they didn't".

Newt held his breath as the Healer came out of the hospital room armed with a clipboard.

Newt suddenly got up from his seat, nervously chewing on his lip.

"Mr Scamander?" The Healer said, "Follow me".

Theseus waited, hesitant to follow his brother in.

"You are welcome too, Mr Scamander" the Healer turned to Theseus.

"No, I insist my brother go first" Theseus said, "I'll wait for any. . letters".

Newt nodded curtly and followed the Healer into the hospital room.

There, Tina lay on a bed, her entire torso wrapped in thick bandages. Her leg was hoisted up. Her head was bandaged too.

"Hey" she coughed, "How are you?"

Newt grinned, "You're asking me if I'm okay?"

Tina chuckled dryly, "What, I'm not supposed to?"

Newt shook his head, "You're relentless, you know?"

"That's my best quality" Tina grinned, "So, uh, what did I miss?"

"You missed a bunch of newspaper reports. Nothing much" Newt shrugged, "How are you keeping?"

"Well, the Healer gives me this awful medications which makes my cooking taste better" Tina yawned, "I asked her when I'll be out of this place and she said I'd need another week".

Birds of a FeatherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara