Heed

There was absolute silence in Seaside Motel overlooking the beach. Theseus, Charles, Newt, Tina and Harold waited for their respective room keys.

"I'm sorry" Harold repeatedly apologized which became rather annoying after a few moments.

"Enough!" Theseus exclaimed.

"Excuse me? Mr Scamander?" the kind motel landlady interrupted their heated conversation with a little cough, "Your rooms are ready".

"Thank you, Miss. . ?"

"Call me Anne. My full name is Annette Brookes" she smiled gently, "Here are your keys. Have a wonderful stay".

"T-thanks for the hospitality, Miss Brookes" Charles piped up.

As they proceeded to their respective rooms, Theseus quickly announced an emergency meeting after a few minutes, right after they unpack and get settled.

Tina entered her lone room. It would've been nice if Bridget wasn't kidnapped. They could've enjoyed late night conversations and she could've been the perfect Queenie.

No. No one can replace Queenie. Tina thought as she unpacked her clothes and arranged them in the provided wardrobe.

The five of them huddled around to get a glimpse of the Two Way Mirror to contact Dumbledore.

Theseus clutched the mirror, his reflection shown on the smooth side. He looked weary, tired and darkness under his eyes.

"Albus Dumbledore" he croaked.

At once, his reflection disappeared and fog covered the mirror. Then after it cleared, Albus Dumbledore, the man behind the mission, came into vision.

"Theseus" he said, "Newt. Tina. Harold. Charles. Hello".

"Okay, that's it!" Theseus declared, "Look, Bridget is missing and Abernathy knows we're here and there's absolutely no way we can get out of this place without death! How dare you, Dumbledore! I trusted you!"

"Let him speak" Tina insisted, but Theseus didn't pay attention to her.

"Theseus" Dumbledore repeated, his voice more firm and convincing, "I suffer the same pain as you do".

"You don't" Harold barged in, "You let us suffer".

"Let him speak, for Lewis's sake!" Tina screamed. Newt was taken aback. Tina was usually a person who wouldn't raise their voice.

"I never meant for Miss Warbeck to get kidnapped" Dumbledore spoke, "Theseus, they are not after you".

"Then who?"

"They're after me" he said, "I have the blood pact and hence I am liable to pay. If I manage to destroy it as soon as possible, I might figure out a way to get out".

"What are we to do?" Charles said, not in his usual dull voice.

"Go to Castelobruxo Academy of Magic. There's someone there I'd like you to meet" Dumbledore said. Even with a mirror, Newt could spot his eye twinkle.

"Someone who can help you get into Grindelwald's lair" he continued, "Just ask for Pedro Silva. He's a good friend of mine. Speaks seven languages, including Troll".

"All you do is point and grunt" Harold admitted. Dumbledore stifled a grin.

"Find him. Talk to him. And get back to me. Until then, I shall successfully attempt to derive information about the blood pact"

The fog reappeared and the mirror was back in it's usual form.

"Castelobruxo Academy?" Charles scoffed, "And what are we supposed to do now?".