03

"Why?" Andrea Adams is pacing around the room. Not like when you're really worried no, more like when you're so exited to do something and you have to walk around to get yourself together.

I am a freaking genius. That is all I have to say.

"Because, someone needs to teach barbie doll a lesson."

"You don't even like cheerleaders!" Harry whines.

"I know I don't like cheerleaders, they're too cheery, but I went to gymnastics for about six years and I just quit last year. I think I can still strut my stuff." Harry makes a gagging sound and covers his ears, I throw a magazine at him. He laughs in return.

"So... you're trying out?"

"You're so slow Harry Styles, I've repeated that like five times already. Yes you idiot, I'm trying out!"

"So that means... I get to see the tattooed freak I've been friends with since like first grade in a tiny skirt?" A sly smile spreads on his face and he bites his lip, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't have too much fun with that information, Styles. It also means I take the queen's thrown, thus wiping the stupid plastic smile off her pretty face forever."

"I still don't know about this..." He lays on his belly on top of my bed, picking at a loose string on my blanket. He frowns and looks up at me again, almost pleading me not to do it.

You know, when I called him, I would've expected him to be pretty freaking excited. I guess Drea will forever be the bad guy in the story. Tough crowd.

"But I need your help! Think about it. She taunts you all the time, this is revenge."

"For the both of us?" His eyes were still dull, his voice was too.

"Nah, she picks on you. She hates me."

"Okay, so what do you want me to do?"

I shrugged, "Come with me to tryouts, so you can laugh at the cardboard cutout as I avenge you."

"You just crossed the line, bro."

"I do not care for her, Harry Styles."

"Fine, but when all of this is over and you still haven't made the team, don't say I didn't tell you so."

"Have a little faith in me, Hazzy."

xx

"Can I help you?" A girl with a kind smile and tiny black and blue skirt stands in front of me. The school gym is currently being occupied by the cheerleaders so they could practice for an upcoming game. I took this as an opportunity to speak to one of them about the vacant spot. The head cheerleader, Dannina Peace, was whom I need to speak to.

"Hi! I um... came to see if I could make an agreement with you. You're missing a spot on the team correct? I was just wondering if I could... tryout?"

"Oh..." She flinches, her eyes darts to the ground. She doesn't dare look back into my eyes, and instead gazes at my arms and neck.

"Yeah, is something wrong?"

"No, no, no!" She shakes her head frantically, but then she sort of hesitates, "...- well yeah." Her hands begins to shake, her fingers fidgeting with a pen in her hand, tapping against the clipboard.

"What is it?"

"Well, you see- you don't exactly look like...- how do I say this? - cheerleader material," she explains.

"What do you mean?" I laugh bitterly at her, watching her shake even more under my gaze.

"Not to be mean or anything but... it's not that you're not cool! Because you totally are. Your tattoos are really cool. Seriously they're amazing, I really like your heart tattoo-"

Fool's Gold ¥ Niall Horan ¥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें