Chapter 22: Home and More Dangers

"Dipper!" Me, Mabel, Soos and Wendy yelled.

We all lunged for him. Mabel was the one to grab him. "Can't... get him...up," she said.

I grabbed his other arm. We pulled, probably taking his arms out of his sockets. Then Soos grabbed the back of his vest and we finally got him on solid ground. We where all breathing heavily.

I was still shaking from Bill. I tried to imagine how Dipper had made it through it. "I-I'm so sorry. I-I-"

Dipper put a hand on my shoulder. "It wasn't you," he said. "It was Bill. Don't worry about it."

"B-but I couldn't control them!" I said. I looked at my hands that where shaking. Mabel took them. "Its okay," she said. "Your just shocked. It'll be fine."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I forced a small smile and nodded. "Okay."

Mabel stood up and pulled me to my feet. Then she helped Dipper up. I could see Soos and Wendy glance at me from the corner of my eye. I knew they didn't trust me, but since Mabel and Dipper did, I hoped they would change their minds.

"Let's go," Dipper said. "This place... it seems familiar."

"The dinosurs," Soos said. "Remember?"

"I thought the place caved in," he said.

"It did," Wendy said. "We had to dig our way in."

"You did that to get to the fountain to save me?" Dipper asked.

Mabel punched him in the arm. "Come on, bro. We'd do anything to save you or anyone of us."

"Yeah, dude," Soos said. "Life would be pretty boring without you and your quests."

We walked over to where the rope was. Soos went down first, then Wendy, then Mabel, Dipper and finally me. When my feet hit the ground, we where off. All of us just wanted to get out of here and relax. Spend the afternoon just sitting and being lazy. I doubted that would ever be the case, but, hey, a girl can dream.

~

When we finally got out of that mine, I took a deep breath. I hated being underground, even if it was that big. I was always afraid the ceiling would collaps on us and crush us. Yeah, call me paranoid, but its just one of those irrational fears I have.

We started back to the Mystery Shack. I stopped dead in my tracks. "My parents."

"What about them?" Soos asked.

"B-Bill threatened to do... something to them. What if it's too late?"

Mabel put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. There probably fine. If it makes you feel better, we can drive and see them as soon as we get back to the Mystery Shack."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Don't you guys have something better to do?"

"Not really," Mabel said. "I mean, we're trying to track down Bill anyways. If he's got your parents, we'll be one step closer to catching him. He's probably in town now anyways."

"Besides," Dipper said. "He can't do too much damage without a body, right?"

I calmed down a little. He was right. I just hoped he didn't take over one of my parents. Ugh! They're going to be furious with me!

I tried not to think about it anymore, but I couldn't. I knew how horrible it felt to be possessed by Bill. My parents didn't even like Harry Potter! How would they react to a Bill?

We got to the Mystery Shack and Mr. Pines was standing there with his arms crossed. Our pace slowed a little. Mr. Pines walked up to us. "And where have you five been?" He asked.

"Ugh," Soos said. "Well, Mr. Pines, you know that caved in mine that we discovered about a month ago?"

"With the dinosaurs?" Stan asked.

"Yeah," Soos said. "That one. Anyways, we found out that, wait, do you know who Bill is?"

I noticed Stan's eyes widen for just a split second, then it was back to normal and he just nodded.

"Well," Soos said. "Somehow, Bill took over Dipper, and to save Dipper, we took him to a fountain there. We helped Dipper, but Bill's still out there."

Stan looked at Dipper and Mabel. "This true?"

They both nodded. "Do you believe it?" Dipper asked.

Stan shrugged. "I've seen a lot of stuff I don't believe, but I know Bill, and I guess I have to believe you. But did all of you have to go? I've been running the Shack by myself for the last two hours!"

"Sorry, Stan," Wendy said. "I promise to work double tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," Stan asked. "But we still have the afternoon!"

"Kayla's parents could be in danger!" Mabel said. "We need to go save them."

Stan looked worried. "Fine!" He finally said. "If Bill really is after your parents, we all could be in huge trouble. I'll hold down the shop. Trust me, I know what Bill can be like. But for my sake," Stan took Mabel and Dipper each be one shoulder. "Be careful."

"We will, Gruncle Stan," Mabel promised.

Soos got in his truck. "Come on, dudes," he said. "You ready for this?"

I smiled and got in. "Let's go kick some isosceles butt!"

A/N: Sorry for the sorta boring chapter. I'm trying to think of a new idea, but I think I have writers block! Oh, and sorry for the late update! I think I have an idea for the next chapter though! Thank you all for being so supportive with the votes and comments! Your the ones that keep this going!