00

It was a quiet and peaceful morning. The birds were just beginning to chirp, when a cry sounded through the hills. At the same time, the flowers began to open their petals to welcome the sunshine. A few animals stopped outside of the house hearing the strange noise. But quickly continued on their way to gather food.

Inside the small house, two parents smiled seeing the small pink blanket. A young boy also held a huge grin seeing the same blanket.

"Oh Goku! Look how beautiful she is!" The woman cried pulling the blanket down some.

Goku smiled and nodded holding a finger out as the tiny bundle took hold. Gohan climbed onto the bed gently and laid on the other side of his mom.

"Hey mom! Look at the flowers!" He whispered seeing the baby slowly fall asleep.

ChiChi looked out the window with Goku. Both gasped softly to see all the flowers bloomed. They looked at each other and smiled.

"How about we name her...Gen. Our spring baby." Chichi whispered softly.

"I love it. Gen, our very own spring." Goku smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 4

"Gen! Wait for me!" Gohan called chasing the small girl.

Gen giggles flying looking back to see her older brother chase after her with a smile. She giggled again and kept playing.

Chichi held a smile seeing her children get along. But soon she sighed feeling stress come over her again.

"Goku, do you think we should tell her?" She asked her husband.

"I don't know Chchi. It probably would be best, but I don't want her to think she is going to be treated differently." He sighed crossing his arms.

"I know...you know what? When she gets a bit older we will tell her. At least Gohan knows. He can protect her." Chichi smiled seeing Gohan hold Gen tightly while she laughed.

Goku agreed smiling as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 8

Gen sighed sitting in the hospital. She's already been here for three months now. Can't she go home yet? Gohan walked out a few minutes ago to get her some food. She sighed leaning back while looking out the window.

"Gen? Are you awake?" Goku peaked his head in.

"Dad!" She smiled brightly hearing her father's voice.

"How you feeling? And where is Gohan?" He asked sitting on the chair next to her bed.

"I'm feeling great! A little cramped for laying in the bed the whole time. And Gohan went to go get some food for me. He should be back soon!" Gen smiled.

Goku laughed and ruffled her hair. The duo began to tell each other jokes as Gohan walked back in.

"Hey dad! I didn't know you were back from training!" The teen smiled.

"Yeah. ChChi wanted me to come check on Gen since she is busy with Goten. She said she should be able to come by tomorrow with him too!" Goku said smiling.

"I get to see Goten again?!" Gen asked excitedly.

Goku and Gohan laughed at her childish personality before enjoying the food Gohan brought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 12

Gen swung on the swing slowly. She looked at the sky watching as the white clouds rolled over the blue sky. She smiled softly closing her eyes enjoying the feel of the wind.

"Hey Gen!" She heard her brother call.

Gen turned around and smiled seeing her older brother run up to her. She stood up as Gohan hugged her tightly.

"Hey Gohan! I didn't expect to see you today!" She smiled brightly as they let each other go.

Gen then noticed a girl standing a bit away that looked shocked to see her. She raised and eyebrow before looking at Gohan.

"Hey Gohan. Who is that?" Gen asked.

"Huh? Oh! This is someone I want you to meet!" The boy said before waving the girl over.

Gen noticed she was a bit taller than her. She was around the same age as Gohan. Gen smiled letting the girl calm her nerves.

"Videl, this is my younger sister Gen. Gen, this is my girlfriend, Videl!" Gohan said.

"It's so nice to meet you Videl! I hope you take care of my brother here. He can be a handful!" She laughed.

"It's great meeting you too Gen. I've heard so much about you. And yeah I'll definitely have to." Videl smiled back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age: 17

"Well Gen. it looks like everything is in order! Make sure to take these pills twice a day. They should help keep your heart string. And don't forget to check in twice a year! Ok?" The nurse asked with a smile.

"Ok! Thank you all so much for taking care of me for these last 9 years!" Gen smiled bowing before grabbing her blah and flying off.

Gen smiled feeling the wind blow through her hair. She giggled letting the wind Carey her before she headed towards her house.

"I wonder how everyone is doing! Oh! But before I go home I should buy Videl and Gohan a gift!" Gen thought to herself before smiling and heading to a store