Character Info

Name: Gen (Spring)

Name: Gen (Spring)

Age: 17

Hair: black

Eye: black (gold when angered)

Personality: sweet, caring, very friendly, tries to make everyone happy

Family: Goku (Father)
Chi Chi (Mother)
Goten (younger Brother)
Gohan (Older Brother
King Yama (Grandfather)
Videl (Sister-in-law)
Pan (niece)

Friends: doesn't have many friends as she spends most her time in the hospital

History: Gen is a very sweet girl. The day she was born, all the flowers bloomed around the house. And so, she got the name Gen for spring. As she grew up, he doctors diagnosed her with a dangerous heart disease. As such, she spent most of her time in and out of the hospital. Not many know she exists except her family.

Breed: Half Saiyan, Half Human

Powers: same as her father and brothers. Can also foresee the future. Also can summon the Shenron by herself when extremely mad

Favorite colors: pink, purple, blue, black

Hobbies: martial arts (when she can), reading, playing guitar, singing, hanging with her brothers

Theme songs for Gen

Goku: My Little Girl by Tim McGraw

Goku is VERY protective of Gen. he believes it is his fault she was born with the same heart disease he had all those years ago. And so he makes sure she is safe. Although, it's hard when she has the same fighting spirit as him and ChiChi. But he still loves her all the same.

ChiChi: Lullaby for a Stormy Night

Chichi, just like Goku, is protective of Gen. To Chichi, Gen is the most beautiful blessing they received. Everyday, ChiChi makes sure she visits Gen in the hospital. Just so that way Gen doesn't forget she loves her.

Goten and Gohan: Count on Me by Bruno Mars

Even if Goten is younger than both, he knows what is happening. And so, he knows he needs to have Gen's back. Gohan also knows this as he is the eldest. So though the three siblings don't always meet, they love each other the same. And Gen knows she has people to lean on.

Videl: Diamonds by Rihanna

Videl and Gen have a very strong relationship. Once she and Gohan started dating they all knew it was only time before she figured out. So Videl became one of the first people outside of the family to know Gen. But even then they are best friends.

Theme Songs for Family:

Goku: The Girl You Think I Am by Carrie Underwood

Gen always tries to make Goku proud of her. She feels as though she can't be good enough because of her defect. And so she always tries to do what he does. However, she doesn't know that he is already proud of her for fighting.

Chichi: Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood

Gen is basically Mommy's little girl. She makes Chichi smile when she has a bad day. She takes her name seriously to make everyone smile. She is the spring in the harsh winter. So when she has a bad day, Chichi feels worse. But Gen quickly brightens her back up.

Goten and Gohan: Hey Brother by Avicii

Gen has always loved her brothers. Although she is the middle child, she has never once not loved them. Yes they can get on her nerves. But that's what siblings do. No matter what, the three are inseparable. And Gen makes sure they both know that.

Videl: Who You Ae by Madilyn Bailey

Gen knows Videl like the back of her hand. And so, she sings with Videl. As such, this is one of her favorite songs to sing. Gen knows Videl wasn't always the girly girl. And so she knows, just like herself, Videl has struggled with herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure it's her? Maybe it's just a coincidence." A voice commented.

"No I'm definitely sure, Whis. This human girl is the prophesied one. We must keep an eye on her." He spoke.

"I see. But why? Is she that powerful?" A feminine voice asked.

"Very powerful. She could be the downfall of all universes."