"Do you want me to keep you company? You could come back and sleep in my room if you want," he offered and I thought my heart had stopped.

"W-what?"

"Only if you want," he said. He seemed oddly calm about asking a girl to spend a night in his room.

"O-okay, thank you," I said with a small voice, nodding. In silence we walked back to his room, me trying my hardest not to flinch every time the thunder roared. Once we were at his room, he held open the door for me and we stepped in. It was the first time I had been inside it since we were first living in the dorms, and Mina excitedly wanted to check out how everyone had decorated theirs. Todoroki's was all traditional Japanese themed, and even had the paper sliding doors instead of the glass ones everyone else had separating their rooms from their balconies. He had paper lamps, bamboo plants, a low desk and pouffe, dark wooded chest of draws which had beautiful wild flowers in a small plant tray sitting on top of it. The walls were a muddy green with wooden framing and the floor had traditional panelling. Naturally the room radiated a tranquil atmosphere, and it automatically made me feel comfortable. The only thing that looked out of place was the AC, but that was necessary and didn't interrupt the room too much.

"Todoroki I have to say, your room is stunning," I said, looking around.

"Thank you, this may sound childish but I can't sleep unless it's like my room at home..." he admitted but I shook my head and smiled. He took me further into his room so I could see a double futon spread on the panelled floor, the sheets askew, and another set of drawers at the foot of the bed, which adorned more wild flowers. I walked over to the flowers on the chest of drawers and gently fluttered my wings, lifting my feet off of the ground so I could lean in and smell them better. "I never had you down as a botanist," I giggled, turning to face him, and I could've sworn I saw just a little pink hue to his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm not, not really... I just look after them the way my mother used to at home," he said, and I remained quiet. I knew his mother was a sensitive so I didn't carry on the conversation. "You've gotten some fo your glow back," he said suddenly, making me blush, however as soon as he said that thunder rumbled again, making me jump and fall back to the ground, landing on my feet. "Hey, it's okay, just think of it as Bakugou's explosions, only a little bit louder," Todoroki said, trying to be comforting.

"That would help, if I wasn't so intimidated by him," I laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head. He looked a little embarrassed, making me chuckle.

"If you wanted to get some sleep, you're welcome to use my bed... I'll be sleep here," he said politely, entering his chest of drawers and pulling out a blanket.

"You can't sleep on the floor!" I said. "P-plus it is a double futon..." I mumbled quietly, not looking him in the eye.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked politely and I nodded my head. We both settled down under the sheets, the futon being a little bit smaller then I thought it'd be, resulting in us being closer to each other. I tried to hide my blush from the attractive male, by burying my face in my pillow. "So what made you so scared of thunderstorms?" He asked suddenly. I lifted my face from my pillow, staring not his heterochromatic eyes.

"I actually don't know... my father has the same quirk as me and he gets uneasy when there's a thunderstorm... so I always thought it may be something to do with my quirk. I think the reason I really don't like them though is because I don't like having a weakness, but as you've seen tonight I have kind of a pathetic fear," I mumbled, flinching again as thunder clapped.

"It's not pathetic," he said immediately. "It's quite a common fear."

"Not for UA students, I bet," I sighed. He paused for a moment, as though he was deeply thinking about something. I tried to read his expression, but it was impossible as he was wearing his normal straight face. "Are you okay?"