11

The morning started slow. Harry and Tom were both peacefully asleep. Until Bellatrix decided they had slept long enough.
Deciding to be daring, she bust through their door with her signature cackle.
"WAKE UP BITCHES! MAMMAS GOT A PLAN!" The two peacefully sleeping boys suddenly jolted awake.
Harry with a "CRUCIO!!!" And Tom hiding behind Harry.
Although since Harry didn't mind Bella's presence, when he realized he was about to hit her with the spell he instantly took it down.
Bella sighed I'm relief as the spell hadn't hit her.
Harry groaned.
"What is wrong with you, you crazy cackling lady!" Harry shouted before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
Tom was behind him a bit ashamed that he acted so cowardly. But very happy and amused of how Harry acted.
When she bust into the room Harry immediately put his arm back to protect Tom. That was the closest thing Tom ever had to love and affection.
Bella cackled again. "Just get up. I have a plan for the light. We're all downstairs." Then she stomped out of the door, slamming it shut with an evil cackle.
Harry sighed. With a wave of his wand Harry and Tom were both ready and dressed.
They walked into the living room noticing two things.
One, the Malfoys and Bella were the eating breakfast.
And two, Draco sat in both the Weasley twins laps as they fed him and showered him with kisses.
Although Tom was shocked, seeing as his jaw hit the floor. Harry only smiled knowingly. He knew from the start.
Harry always knew the twins were dark but he especially knew of their love towards Draco. Everyone sat down enjoying their breakfast while Bella spoke her evil plan for the retched light side.