8

While the Potter heir read, the man with crimson eyes only had more lustful thoughts. How he had not ravished the boy yet, he did not know.
He tried his best to resist, he really did. But in the end....his snake like instincts took over his control.
As the boy read, suddenly he was pinned to the desk with a deathly man straddling his waist, Harry's hands, held above his head.
"So you thought letting me read your thoughts while reading that book wouldn't effect me?"
He asked.
The Potter boy shivered. He knew deep down the man could probably hear his thoughts. He just didn't want him to. Well, that's what he told himself.
The Potter heir shivered again as the mans lips touched his neck.
He moaned and shook as the mans hands traveled downward towards his forbidden zone.
The dark lords hand traveled closer and closer, never quite close enough, in Harry's opinion. The man sucked and licked at the Potter boys neck. He couldn't get enough of how Harry tasted. He nipped at Harry's ear and the boy shivered violently.
Suddenly, the mans lips were attached to the boys and their lips moved in perfect sync. The mans hands traveled lower, so close to Harry.
Harry squirmed. He was almost desperate for him to touch him.
"Please." He begged. He wanted so desperately to be touched. Satisfied. Ravished.
The man went back to attacking his neck as soon as he touched Harry. The boy moaned at the contact. He desperately wanted to cum so badly.
He started to move his hips to create more friction.
Just as Harry was about to release, he woke up.
He was sweaty with a huge hard on, bulging in his pants.
Bloody hell. Tom figured out the link...
This left Harry confused, impressed, and extremely, incredibly, completely, painfully, hard.