7

"I never said that." Harry started after getting over his embarrassment. The dark lord had a look on his face that clearly stated he lied to Tom.
Harry looked down as Tom smirked. Tom lifted Harry's head and whispered "it's alright love. I think you're fine too."
Shock was clearly placed on Harry's face as the dark lord winked sexually towards the Potter heir.
Before Tom could walk out of the room Harry grabbed his wrist, and pulled him into his lap. Harry whispered to Tom as Tom shuddered.
"This is a dangerous game your playing crimson."
Tom already loved the nickname.
"I'm a bloody dark lord. I practically am danger. I'm dangerous." He replied.
"Yes. But I'm worse."
Tom whined when Harry's lips were dangerously close to his neck.
Tom practically begging to have it sucked by turned his head to the side.
"Are you sure?" Harry asked.
Tom nodded. That was all Harry needed before he viciously attacked Toms neck.
Tom moaned at his touch and -"Tom?"
Goddamit.
Another dream.
"I know I'm fine but there is no need to stare at me."
"Uh. What happened?"
"Well you sorta spaced out after I told you we need to hold a death eater meeting soon."
Tom nodded and Harry smirked.
Harry sent him another daydream.
He figured it would get him out of that stupid question. He slipped up when he was talking about Tom in that meeting,
At least now he won't know.
The two set off to the library to do research about something they wouldn't tell the other.
Tom researching sexual dreams.
And Harry researching ways to fuck a man....
If only Tom could read Harry's thoughts...
Oh Merlin.
Harry would be in deep shit if Tom could.
But what Harry didn't know, was that Tom could, 100 percent, quite clearly, read every thought Harry had that moment..
Fuck. Harry doesn't even know.
The Potter heir sits and continues to read as lust full thoughts start to fill Toms brain of Harry being pushed up against one of the many shelves around them.....