11

Warning ⚠️ there is going to be a lot of POV switching in this chapter. Happy reading.
________________________________

Ella's POV
________________

I woke up in a hazy fog. As my eyes finally adjusted to the room's brightness which there was only light coming in from the windows leading to the balcony.

I really had to pee. And as I got up I found a heavy arm slung across my waist. Wait a minute this isn't my room. What the fuck. I thought, but then everything that happened last night came rushing back to me.

"Hey beautiful" Luca said in his morning voice. Omg. (Sry if I'm being cringie)

"Luca" I said really needing to pee. He just hummed in response.

"I really need to pee L" he sighed frustratedly not wanting to let me go but did. After I did everything I realized it's almost eleven, and me being me I ran and jumped on the bed scaring Luca and causing him to fall on the floor.

"Fucking hell" he mumbled on the floor.

"Someone has energy today" he sighed still on the floor.

"Yup" I answer back, lean down kiss his cheek and walk out of his room to go get changed. Later downstairs I see Camilla and Aurora. They engulf me in a hug. Just as it happens Luca walks in.

"Help...me" I ask

"Well I mean I could but someone was being a bitch this morning." He said

"Fuck you" I said.

"And by the way never see me on a sugar high then" I added and winked. Luca just grimaced.

Finally they let me go and I saw Lorenzo. That bitch has been avoiding me. I don't think he even knows about last night. To think of it no one does really except for the guys training last night. I followed him in hopes of talking to him.

"Lorenzo" I called. This happened for about ten minutes until he snapped at me.

"What the hell do you want Ella. Go the fuck away and leave me alone. I didn't want you in fucking danger and you are. Why do I always have to save you. You know you should really save yourself. I'm done." he yelled at me.

Tears were falling down my face and I felt rejected. I felt like my family didn't want me. I did see and talk to mom and Jacob in the three days we've been here, but I haven't seen or talked to Lorenzo until today.

Realizing what he just said to me he tried to apologize.

"Ella I-I didn't mean it" he stuttered.

I just couldn't help like I wasn't wanted. Like he hated me. I always looked up to Lorenzo when I was little. He was like what my dad should've been. Teaching me right from wrong, protecting me, not letting me have a boyfriend. Now he just hates me.

So I ran.
Ran away from him.
Ran and hid.

I didn't want to deal with anyone today. I didn't even want to deal with myself. God if he knew about last night would he even feel the same way.
________________________________
Lorenzo's POV(🤭)
________________

I just realized I had snapped at Ella. Sure she's a pain sometimes and I was basically what my dad should've been but I still love her.

I look at her to see hurt in her eyes and hot tears streaming down her face. What did I just do. What have I been doing. I've been in the mafia since I was about fifteen. Ella and Jacob are a year and eleven months younger then me which is almost two years. I never wanted Ella to get dragged into this. I know she's strong, but know that she's with Luca she's a target.

While I was doing some self reflection Ella bolted most definitely because of me. I don't know where she went and I know I had to find her. I ran to the only places I suspected she'd be. I went to Luca first to see he was with my mom and Jacob. Well there goes my next two options. I still asked anyway.

"Have any of you seen Ella" I ask worriedly

"No" they all say in unison. And we all start looking.
________________________________
Luca's POV
________________

As we were all looking for Ella I turn to Lorenzo.

"Hey what happened to Ella?" I ask worried for her sake. What if she's been taken or hurt or worse.

"I kinda snapped at her. I'm just stressed out a lot lately and I accidentally snapped at her and I didn't mean to. She freaked out and ran away upset. I really screwed up man." he confesses.

"I really want to find her too. And by the way why." I asked

"Luca you've known me for three years now. You know my dads also never around, and I hate him for it. But I've been what my dad has supposed to be to Ella. I was like her dad and her brother at the same time. I had to make sure she knew right from wrong when my mother wasn't around. I protected her from fights and boys. I'm just tired of always saving her but the truth is I just want a normal sibling relationship with her not where I always have to be mature and calm when I'm not." He tells me.

"Yea I kinda get it. I kinda have to be the same with my little sister but not as much." I reply

We then continue to search in the hopes to find Ella.
________________________________
Camilla's POV
________________

After breakfast I went straight to my cousin Lizzy's room. Her real name is Elizabeth but depending on who's talking is what her name is. She's the absolute best while her twin Kane is the absolute worst.

Lizzy and I were talking about going shopping. Currently we were in my room just talking when we heard a knock on the door. So I get up to answer it.
As I open it I see a distraught Ella.

"I-I didn't know where else to go because I didn't want to bother my family or Luca" she sniffed. I get it when I have problems and when I don't want to bother my brothers, sister and parents I turn to Lizzy.

"Oh honey come in it's ok" I say trying to calm her down.

As she walks in Elizabeth looks at her confused.

"Ella what happened. Do I have to beat the shit out of anyone for you" she asks. We all love Ella and her sweet innocence mixed with her fierceness just makes her so lovable.

"My brother is being a bitch right now"