Prison

Rick's POV

I stayed in the bathroom for a couple minutes to check my if I had any bruises or scratches on my body from what just happened back at the farm. I had a big, purple and green bruise on my back that hurt to touch. I didn't do much about it and just put my shirt back on.
I walked out and sat back with Carl. I looked over at Emily and saw that she fell asleep on Daryl's shoulder again and I still felt jealously take over my body. Why do she make me feel this way? I decided to go on the passenger seat next to Shane so I could help him out and so I wouldn't have to see Emily getting really comfortable with Daryl.
"Know where we're going?" I asked
"Somewhere where we can start all over again." He said as he rubbed his eyes.
"You look tired. Mind if I take the wheel?" I asked
"Sure. I could use some rest." He said.
He stopped the car and we switched seats, except he went to the back to lay down. I was alone, trying to look for a safe place to stay.

*2 hours later*

After two long hours, I finally found a place that looked safe. It was a prison, but it was filled with hungry walkers. I stopped the car and went back to talk to my group members.

"Rick are you crazy? It's filled with walkers!" said Carol with fear in her eyes.
"I know it may seem impossible, but we can do it. I know we can." I said
"What if there's still prisoners inside?" said Emily.
"She's got a point, ya know." said Daryl as he placed his hand on Emily's thigh.
I felt a sudden urge to punch Daryl in the face when he touched her.
"Well why don't we fucking find it out? It ain't helping if we just stand here playing the 'what if' game." I said with anger in my voice.
Everyone looked surprised at what I just said, but I just got out of the car and got my guns ready. Shane and Glenn followed me so they could help me.
Daryl came out with his crossbow and said,
"You ain't gotta be a dick about this. I was only asking a damn question."
I ignored him and went with Carl.
"Listen Carl, I'll be right back. You stay here with your mom, okay? Don't worry about me." I said as I kissed his head. He nodded at me and said, "Be safe, daddy."
I looked at Lori and gave her a nod.
As I was about to go and fight the walkers, Emily stopped me and said, "Promise me you'll be careful."
I wasn't in the mood to talk right now mostly because I couldn't get that image of Daryl hitting on Emily out of my head.
"I will." I said with no emotion on my voice.
I walked away and avoided eye contact with her.
Daryl, Shane, Glenn, Hershel, T-Dog, and I all went to kill the walkers.
We all had guns, except for Daryl. He always has to use his damn crossbow.
"HELP!" I heard a man that sounded like T-Dog scream.
I rushed over and saw that a walker was really close to bitting him, but I shot it in the head.
"You okay?" I said
"Yeah, thanks man." he said
I nodded at him and turned around only to see that there weren't any walkers left. We killed them all and we made it out alive. I heard everyone who was watching all the way from the car clap and cheer. They all ran to the prison, enjoying the big space.
We all went in together and were very happy until we saw 3 men.
Emily's mouth opened wide when she saw one of the guys head rise up.
"Michael?" she said
The man walked towards her and I raised my gun.
"Emily?" He said as his eyes widened.