Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Comenzar desde el principio

We went to the very last floor and walked to the edge of the mall.

Hole In The Wall is says.

As we went in the smell of fried chicken welcomed me. The place looks like a food court but I feel different. We walked pass the stalls until we reach the one, she said earlier.

The Beef

She ordered 2 cheeseburgers with fries and had her dressings on the side.

"You didn't ask what I want." I said pouting. Smelling the chicken, I wanted to eat chicken right now.

"There's only 2 things on the menu Jen, Cheese burger with or without fries." Lisa said as she pays for our meal. She has been doing that too. Whenever we go out, she doesn't let me pay.

"Oh. okay." That's all that I can utter. I don't have a choice then. But what type of seller will just have two things on the menu?

"I still wanted to each chicken though." I said and she just laughed at me. The audacity of this girl. She things she is funny. Have I told you that she isn't and she is just fun to be with? Yeah. This is one of the scenarios.

"I'm serious. Did you smell the chicken as we enter? My mouth was watering!" I really really wanted to eat chicken.

We found a nearby table and sit. Now that I looked around there's not that much people here.

I got startled when a server came and gave us a glass each and poured cold water.

I thought this is a food court? It looks like one.

"It just smells gracious but the taste is of an ordinary chicken. I can even cook better than what they sell." Lisa said as she drinks the water. After she puts the glass down a different server came and poured water on her glass.

Lisa might have seen me widen my eyes. I can hear her chuckles.

"There is a service charge. This is not your typical food court."

Ahhh that's why. We talked for about 15 mins and finally her number thingy lit up and vibrated.

Food! Finally!

Another server came to us as soon as they see that thing light up and offered to get the food for us. Seriously, how many servers do they have here?

Lisa politely declined as she went to get our food.

"Here. Don't drool too much." She said teasing me.

"If this is not good, I will really smack your head Lili." I grabbed the burger and was about to take a bit when I felt that Lisa was just looking at me.

"Did you put laxative on this? Why are you not eating?"

"I just wanna see your reaction."

Weird. Lisa is weird. Lisa is definitely weird.

I took a bite and OH MY GOD! This is delicious! I wanna cry. I think I will cry.

I took another bite and it still the same. It's so good!

"Lili this is... I don't even know how to describe it."

"Magnificent right?"

Lisa gave me her dressings as she started to eat. I think I have my new favorite food. We bought devoured our food in silence.