Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

En başından başla

He gets like that and to be honest, now, it's okay. I'm used to it. I get to read my books without interruptions or go out with friends without worrying if we will have a date or not.

We're outside.

Lisa texted. I wonder who's driving her today. Last time it was his older brother Suho.

I'm not sure if they don't want her to drive or she just doesn't want to drive. She does have a license though. I should ask her about that later.

I walked to our front gate and I saw a red Mazda 6. Oh, it's Jimin. Last time it was a Mazda 6 it was Jimin.

"Hi!" I greeted them as I got in the car.

"Hello!" Jimin greeted back with a wide smile.

"So where are we going Princess?" Jimin asked Lisa. I am still not used to them calling her Princess while Lisa is just nonchalant about it.

Observing how they behave they really love their youngest Lisa. They always drive for her. They fetch her and even offers to drive us home that's why most of the time we bring Roseanne's car.

Also, a gift from the Manoban's which is an Audi A3.

Perks of being Lisa's bestfriend I guess.

"The Beef 'Min."

"Ohhh, trying to impress the lady. I see." I heard Jimin said in a teasing tone. I can see him wiggling his eyebrows via the rearview mirror.

I felt my cheeks heating up. For sure I am blushing really hard. They always tease us whenever Lisa and I goes out.

"Min just drive please?" Lisa said as she yawns. I felt her head rest on my shoulder. This is one of her habits too. She sleeps when we are traveling.

I heard a chuckle from Jimin as he started to drive. The ride was a good 45 minutes due to the traffic and we got dropped off at a mall. I rubbed Lisa's cheek to wake her up. I said thank you to Jimin as we get off the car.

"Call Kyunsoo if you're gonna go home. I can't later, your charming brother have a date." Jimin said as he does the I am handsome pose. Her brothers are really extra sometimes.

I just saw Lisa roll her eyes.

"Go." Lisa said as she shoo her brother. I really love seeing their interaction. I am an only child so I envy her for having a lot of brothers and an older sister.

"Nah ah. You forgot something."

"What?!" I can hear Lisa's impatience from her voice. Jimin together with Junhoe are the most playful ones and they like pushing Lisa to her limits.

"Kiss." Jimin said as he points to his cheeks. Lisa rolled her eyes again then proceeds to kiss him. I think that has been the 4th today.

"There. Now go please."

Jimin flashed his million-dollar smile as he rolls up the car window and drive away.

"Geez! Sorry you have to witness that again." Lisa said as she extends her hands. I reached for it and intertwined our fingers.

For the past 4 hangouts that we did we developed this hobby of intertwining our fingers while walking.

Or sitting

Or watching

Or waiting on the line when we order food

It just became a thing but the this is it doesn't feel so foreign.