Chapter 15

This is the longest chapter I have ever written. This chapter is 2,437 words long. I hope you guys enjoy it and happy new year 2020. I will update a new chapter either today or tomorrow.

You saw the red hair and a pair of blue and brown eyes. Then it hits you, it's Toad, you haven't seen him in forever. You walk towards him as you wave at him. You forgot about the russling you heard in the bushes. He looks at you as you walk his way. You were hoping that he would recognize you.

(Toad's P.O.V)

Finally, I get to see my (y/n). She looks as stunning as ever. I haven't seen her since our date to the restaurant. I'm glad she noticed me. It was fate that we met again. As I came back to reality. I noticed that she was hugging me. I wish this moment could last for an eternity. Eventually she let go and her warmth escapes my grasp. Then she asked what I was doing at the park. I calmly responded "I was just taking a walk". She responded with an angelic smile "Is it fine, if I join?" I nodded as she started to walk next to me she was so close. I could feel my left side heating up. I hope she doesn't notice.

(Your P.O.V)

I'm glad I ran into Toad. I was wondering how he had been. We started to talk. Eventually, we reached the swings in the playground. I said "Damn, this takes me back". He questioned "how so?" I responded "I used to come here with my little sister".

Before I continue, I noticed a little boy crying next to the slides. He has spiky black hair and a red baseball cap with gold horns. I crouched down next to him and asked "hey sweetie, is everything okay?" He nodded no and shakily replied, "I'm lost". I asked "Did you lose your parents?" He sniffled as he nodded yes and I said "Don't worry, we'll help you find them". I thought "okay where do we start?" I looked at Toad and he smiled. I'm glad that he's going to help.

I looked at the sky to see that night time would soon arrive. Then it hit me, I could use my quirk. I can make us walk on air to get a better overview of the park. This will make it easier to find his parents. It's a good thing that it is mainly empty. I hope we can find them soon. It hurts me to see a child in pain. I told them about my plan and they agreed but the little boy seemed a bit hesitant. The little boy confessed that he was scared of heights. I noticed Toad said "I know, (y/n) and I know that she won't let you fall". This seemed to help him calm down. Then I held his hand and said "I promise, we'll find your parents". Once I held on to both of their hands, I told them to jump on three.

1

2

3

Jump!

Then we about a mile in the air walking. I told them that they wouldn't fall as long as they didn't let go of my hand. We were casually walking on air and were still looking for them. Eventually, I asked the little boy "so sweetie, what's your name?" He responded "Kota Izumi". I said, "That's a nice name, I'm (y/n) and this is my friend Todoroki, but I call him Toad." He started laughing and responded "like from Mario kart". I nodded and said "you're the first to get the reference". Then we high fived.

As we continued walking on air, I noticed that Toad tightened his grip on my hand only to hear someone yell "Kota". I looked down to see a couple. I asked Kota if those were his parents. He looked at the couple only for his face to brighten up. Then we started to float down to where the couple was. Once they saw Kota, they had a cute little reunion. They hugged their son and then looked towards me and Toad. They thanked us for helping their son. I smiled as we saw them walk away with Kota. I'm glad we were able to help him.