Chapter 32

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

How careless can students be these days. Luckily the injuries weren't too dire. This could have ended badly. I talked with HIzashi earlier today and he said he was coming home soon. His mission has ended. I already told him about (y/n) moving in with us. As well as us adopting her. He seemed happy but I hope he realizes the amount of responsibility this is. We have to make sure (Y/n) has a strong support system. Especially after what happened to her family.

(No one's P.O.V)

Dadzawa was walking you to the Nurse's office, he suggested it is best if you stay there until your bandages are removed. You agreed since there was no point to go to class if you couldn't take notes and you wouldn't be able to memorize the lecture. You just went to lie down on the bed and play some songs on your earphones. You were just going to chill and relax.

(Your P.O.V)

This is boring. At least, I missed class because we were going to have a math quiz anyway. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I heard someone open the door. They said "It's Midnight. I wanted to see how you were holding up". I said "I'm fine, just chilling". She said "Okay, we'll bring you some stuff". You heard her set some stuff down in the cabinet next to me. She said "I brought you some water, tea, and (Y/f/c). She explained that the tea helps with pain and the food was if I got hungry. This is so nice of her. I stated "Thank you auntie, I really appreciate it. This is my favorite''. She replied "I'm glad they're your favorite. If there's anything else you need just let me know. Right now just get some rest." I smiled and stated "I know thank you".

She replied "It's okay to show or tell others if you're in pain. You don't have to stay strong all the time". I answered "I know, I just don't want people to worry about me. I-I know they have their own problems to deal with. I shouldn't be one of them." I could hear my voice trembling as I could feel a few tears drops soaking my bandages. Midnight said "It's okay, let it all out". She held me tightly as I continued crying. I started to stop crying a bit and started to sniffle instead. I calmed down, she handed me tissues. I wiped my tears,

She patted my hair and tucked me in with a blanket. I nodded my head and went back to sleep. I've never had an aunt, this is nice.

(Sonic's P.O.V)

I was passing by the nurse's office to check on (Y/n). This is where Mr. Aizawa said (Y/n) would be. As her classmate I just wanted to ensure that she was recovering properly. I was about to walk in until I heard someone talking to (Y/n). I decided to listen I heard (Y/n) call the person auntie. Her aunt is visiting her? That is a bit unexpected. I did not know that UA would be so lenient with the visitation regulations. I heard a bit of the conversation and heard someone crying. I saw Midnight leaving the nurse's office. Is Midnight (Y/n)'s aunt? Is that how she got into UA? I hid in the corner and walked back to the door. Before I could open the door. I heard her say "Are you going to stare at the door or come in?". I opened the door and said "Yes, I was about to come in". How did she know I was there? She replied "You're probably wondering how I knew you were there. I have sharp ears". I stated "Ah, yes. I wanted to check on your recovery". She answered "Thank you, that's nice of you".

She stated "I know you heard me call midnight my aunt. Now you think that she got me into UA". I stayed silent. How did she know? She replied "I'm nice not stupid. I can tell by the way you look at me in class". I only said "I-I just wondered how you got in when you treat everything so nonchantling". She said "I worked hard like everyone else. That's why I am here. We should settle this one day. When we get the chance". Suddenly I heard someone open the door.