Chapter 30

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Stay safe and don't forget about self-care. I hope you all have a wonderful day.💖💕💕

(Your P.O.V)

     Everything hurts. Why is it so bright here? I can barely move my arms. I hear a monitor beeping. Wait, Am I in a hospital right now? I slowly got up to see the white walls as my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room.

     I saw Mr. Aizawa waiting there on one of the chairs. I guess he took me here after I passed out. He asked "How are you feeling?" I said "I'm fine, thank you". He said "I'll get to the point. Do you remember when I asked where your family was?" I said "Yes, I remember". He asked "what did you mean when you said I don't have one anymore". I can't beat around the bush anymore. I took a deep breath. I tried to make sure my hands weren't shaking. I said "They're gone, my mom was killed, my sister is dead, and my dad left". I couldn't even look him in the eyes right now. He's probably disappointed that I didn't tell him. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around me. He rubbed my back and said "Why didn't you tell me sooner".

     To be honest, I just didn't want to leave my home or the memories I made there. I couldn't move on yet. I said "I didn't want to leave my home. It's all I have". He stated "I understand, but you can't live alone. You're still a minor and you must have a legal guardian." I said "I know but I don't have any relatives". He sighed as he said "I'll be your legal guardian". What? Is this really happening? I said "I don't want to be a burden". He said "You will never be a burden".

     I couldn't help but tear up a little. Shit now I can't stop crying. I'm so happy but sad at the same time. All I could say was thank you. I will finally get a dad. I always wanted one. He said "Everything will be okay from now on. I promise". I didn't even hear these words from my own father. I'm literally crying tears of joy. He said "Let's go home".

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

     I'm ashamed that I didn't figure this out sooner. Now that I look back the signs were so obvious. From her tired expression to the way she acts in class. Even when I drove her home and the lights were off. That was a blatant sign. I should have done something sooner. I should have just adopted her from the first night but I can't change the past.

      Right now, she needs a father figure to guide her and protect her. I'm going to dedicate every day to her. I swear that I'll be around for her. I'll do whatever it takes. I'll make a million mistakes but I'll make the world safe and sound for her. She won't have to go through any more hardship. I want her to finally enjoy her youth. I signed her out of the hospital. Luckily she only left with her arms bandaged. When we get to UA, I'll have a recovery to treat the rest of her wounds. For now, I'll take her to my apartment and she can sleep in the guest room. I'll have to explain to Principal Nezu about the situation. He'll be able to ensure that the proper paperwork goes through. For now, I just need to make sure she is safe.

(Time Skip)

(No one's P.O.V)

     You both made it to Dadzawa's apartment. It was around 3:00 in the morning. He opened the door for you and turned on the lights. It was surprisingly clean. It was also nice and fairly spacious. It was a lot bigger than your old apartment. He said "you can sleep in the extra room. I'll show you where". He guided you down the hallway. It was in the second room to the left. You opened the room to see a room with a white bed and a cabinet that was mainly empty. You weren't expecting it to be this clean. You just went straight to the bed and layed down. Your eyelids felt like lead and you closed them as you sighed in relief. You were just mentally and physically drained from all that has happened. It felt like you were sleeping on clouds. You wondered how a bed could be so comfortable. Before you knew it you were knocked out.