Chapter Four

Lexi's POV
About 2 minutes after Rose made the call the Cullens showed up. I assumed she told them the whole story. I was still up in the tree. Only Rose, Major, and Carlisle knew where I was. I was waiting for them to get Edward away. Emmet got ahold of him and so did Major. They dragged him away to I'm guessing the Cullen household. Carlisle jumped into the tree and landed gracefully beside me. I shrieked and jumped higher. He kept after me, but this time very slow. "Lexi you can come down now." He coaxed me. I wasn't gonna fall for it. I shook my head. "What if he comes back?" I asked. "He won't." Carlisle said. I reluctantly agreed to go down. I jumped and landed gracefully on my feet. I jumped into Rose's arms, giving her a hug. When we let go I turned around. I went up to Carlisle and hugged him. He was a little startled but hugged me back. "Thank you." I told him. "Your welcome." He told me. I beamed up at him. I turned around and went back to Rose. She walked with me back to the apartment. I told Rose that I needed some sleep. It had been a long day.
~Time Skip Next Morning~
I woke up to Rose screaming at me to get up. I laughed, "I'm up Rose!" I told her. "Finally!" She yelled. I giggled before going to the bathroom to get ready. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I went to change. I picked out a black crop top with roses and some tight ripped jeans. They were actually really comfy. I did my hair in a Dutch braid. I walked downstairs. "I've come to grace you with my presence." I told Rose, smiling. I frowned when I saw her looking a bit worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Um he's here again." She said. My first instinct for some reason was to jump out the window. "No." I said. "Lex-." She started but I cut her off. "No Rose. I'm sorry but not after yesterday. He can see me tomorrow it's my last day." I told her. She sighed. "I guess I'll go tell him, because that's the wonderful kind of person I am." She said. I giggled. I went to tend to the food. I heard someone yelling and I assumed it was Rose. I giggled. She does that a lot. I was setting the food on a plate for me when Rose came in fuming, she tried to grab me, but I got a fork for my waffles and took the syrup and the plate. She dragged me to the front door. I was thinking about getting a house now, because the neighbors were starting to notice strange things. I laughed. "Rose why are you dragging me to the front door?" I asked. "For proof." Was all she said. I could tell she was still furious. I just kept eating my waffle. We got to the front door. I was met face to chest. The only thing blocking me from being smushed was my plate. I knew who it was. I could tell he was trying to control himself, but it wasn't really working. I also seen Major and Emmet right there behind him. I kept eating my waffle. I wasn't gonna say anything till he said anything. "Well?" He said. I looked up at him confused only to be met with a blank expression. "Well what?" I said after swallowing. I had three waffles, because I was starved. I was on my last bite, still chewing, swallowing right there when he said. "The baby? Is it mine?" He growled out. I choked on my waffle. Rose helped me. I spit it out on the plate, and Rose offered to take it. I gave it to her, so I could answer Edward. "What? What baby?" I said starting to have a panic attack. "The one you're carrying." He said in a matter of fact tone. I was flustered. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I ran to my mirror with them following and checked my stomach. I grabbed some tests Rose just happened to have. No questions asked. I took them and waited. When they finally came back I was startled. "Positive." I whispered under my breath. I heard a bam! against the wall and opened the door to find Major growling at Edward. "What did you do to her?" He growled. I started having a panic attack and Rose ran to me. I started sobbing. "Rose. I don't even know." I told her. She shushed me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Major realized I was in trouble and came to me. "M-Major." I stuttered out between crying. "It's okay Queeny. You're gonna be alright." He said. I nodded and started to calm down a little bit. "Let's go to Carlisles." Rose said. They rushed me to Carlisles house. Once we got there I started to hyperventilate, thinking of what could have happened. Carlisle rushed to my side. "Lexi. Lexi look at me." He said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. In the past month that I had been here Me and Carlisle had gotten close. He was the closest I had ever gotten to a father figure. I never knew my biological father. I hugged him and cried I sunk to my knees. He picked me up, bridal style and took me to his office. I was lying on his medical table. I could hear him talking to Rose, Major, and Edward outside. "I need you guys to stay out here, so I can do the rape kit." He said. I assumed they all nodded. Carlisle walked in with a sad smile. I didn't smile back. I couldn't. Not after all this.
~Time Skip to results~
"Lexi." He said. "Yeah?" I asked Carlisle. "It's positive." He said. I burst into tears. "No. No. No. it can't be." I cried. Rose, Major, and Edward were the first ones to barge in. Rose and Major went to me, comforting me. I just wanted to roll up in a ball and cry. And that's exactly what I did.
A/N
I stopped here because I can.😂
Love,
Uraza💜