chapter 6

Laia's pov

"Ben my baby boy." I say as I see him start to come out of his ship. Oh i have missed him oh so terribly much. He looks a lot like my father Anakin. Ever since Han died I was just hoping that Rey could get him back home and she has oh I dont know how to repay her for this. Ever since Luke and Han died I have become very weak. I just dont feel the same as I did when they were alive.
"Rey how ever could I repay you for what you have done?" I ask hoping she has an answer for me.
"General you really don't need to I just need to know that hes safe hear with us." She answers. She's thinking the same thing that I am and that's how will everyone else feel about him being hear.
"Dont worry Rey I dont need protection and you know that." Ben tells her but I can tell hes also in a way telling me that as well. He does it in a kinda sweet way but still showing that hes tuff. This reminds me about Han as he did it the same way. A slight smile appears on Reys face and I can tell that Finn and Poe really dont like it.

Finn's pov

How dare he just come hear excepting to be welcomed with open arms. Just hell no.
"Ren you think you own the place dont you. Well I will tell you something you dont." I tell him. Rey and the Generals faces just fall and Kylo just smiles at me.
"I dont think I own the place I know I dont so pack it in or I will not be nice ok. FN-2187." He just tells me trying to remain calm. I dont like it at all.
"Just go back your little Hux will be missing you." I say just before walking back inside followed by Poe. I can tell he agrees with me that ren should not be hear. Just before we get fully inside I hear Rose say "I'm sorry about them."
I hope that he just dies or if not then I will kill him myself. And I will.