Alternate Epilogue

Hi there,

It's fantastic that you want alternate epilogue and here it is.

-Z

1 week after the fall of the new diamond empire

Steven was sitting on his bed. He was still recovering from the time he was corrupted. His physical form was fine, but his mind was unstable. He pushed away everyone that cared about him and fell to his deepest, darkest thougts. After more weeks he went completely mad, and run away from everything. Everything he loved stayed in his old, happy life. He was so joyful back then. Spending time with the gems, his dad and everyone else. But that was then. He's different now. The last diamond and only human-gem hybrid. It filled him with hatered to himself. His enemies were right. He was a mistake. A runt. A failiure.
He spent most of the time drifting away from what he knew and all the things that reminded him of his mother. It didn't take him long to realise, that he was completly useless. No one needed him and cared for him anymore. All his friends moved on, but he never did.

More months later

Steven went completely crazy. He was paranoid and never smiled. He was staying at the planet that he went with Lapis. All alone. That loneliness totally broke his mind. His healing powers were long gone and his destructive powers grew stronger. His eyes had diamod irisis and was in his pink form all the time, decimating the whole planet. His humanity dissappeard along with his sanity and happiness. Nothing good remained from the old Steven. Just a monster destroying everything that went in his way.

1,5 year later

The planet killer wiped out countless of worlds, but his destruction ended on Homeworld. All the gem united and sacrificed themself to save the rest of the Universe. They couldn't save the worlds that were already destroyed, but saved every other. Pink diamond wanished along with the gem kind and the Homeworld planet.