Corrupted Part 6

I'm sorry if this came up late, but my schedule was full.

And on the menu today is Follow me by Muse.

Lapis finally reformed after she was released from mind control. Her new for wasn't too much different from her last, just with more golden details. She stretched her arms and opened her eyes. She was in Steven's house next to a warp pad to Homeworld.

"Hello, is anyone here?,, she softly asked. No response. She decided to go to the kitchen. But when she got there, she was shocked. Everything was broken and Peridot's gem was lying on stairs. "Oh no.,, Lapis picked her up. She was relieved that there were no cracks. "Wake up you stupid. If something happened to you, I swear I 'll kill the one who hurt you.,, Nothing. "All right. I'll just be here with you until you wake up.,, And she gently placed her on a pillow and sat next to her. There were more mysteries to solve.

Everyone were on the beach with what was left of Steven. Pearl and Connie were crying hard and Garnet unfused from it. Amethyst was so mentally broken, that she poofed.

"C-can we save him? Please, tell me that you know how!,, Connie sayd with eyes full of tears. "The only thing is the healing powers of all the diamonds combined, including Steven.,, Sapphire answered sadly. "And we don't have any Blue's and Yellow's essence left. Steven used the last drops to heal Cherry quartz. ,, Pearl added while embracing her harmed child.

No one spoke for a moment. Then Pearl standed up." What if there is another way to save him? Connie, come with me you everyone stay here.,,

Both Pearl and Connie ran to Steven's half destroyed house.
" What came to your mind Pearl?,, Connie  asked catching for breath.

"Have you seen White Diamond's gem?,,

" No. ,,

"Jasper has done something to it by craving Blue and Yellow's gem shards to it. If we're lucky, this can save Steven!,,

" But what if it doesn't work?,,

"We have to at least try.,,

Pearl opened the door. The first thing she saw was Lapis sitting on the sofa and holding White's gem in her hands. Her eyes were fixated on one point on that gem.

Pearl stepped towards her. " Oh stars, Lapis you're finally awake! I was worried about you. I thought that you wouldn't re-,,form.,,  But she noticed it too. Connie was confused "What is it? Is the gem cracked?,, " It's worse. She's dying.,,

I'm sorry, another cliffhanger and short chapter.