Corrupted Part 1

Synopsis

After saving the Earth from Spinels injector, the Crystal gems have to face much bigger problem.
_________________________________________

It's been six months since Spinel and the Diamond left Earth, and rebuilding Beach City and little homeworld wasn't easy. And finally it is done. Everything is good now. Well, almost everything. The only problem was Jasper. She still didn't wanted to trust that her biggest enemy was actually the person she looked up to the most. So she started looking for another gems that disagreed with the new era and started making a plan how to get rid of Steven.

"Aquamarine, where the heck have you been?! We were about to leave now! And where is Eyeball? ,, Jasper said angrely." She is right here, and don't be such a clod.,, Aquamarine responded. There were just a bunch of gems on Homeworld, heading to the Diamonds and ready to make their plan come true.

Two fusions, Malachite and Bluebird , were heading to Yellow Diamonds room. By some unknown reason no one noticed them. But they were ready to poof her and harvest her. They wanted to do the same thing to Blue and White too.

Yellow was in her room. She was sleeping. Steven showed her how to do it and she liked it. She didn't needed it but it felt good. Especialy dreams. Dreaming about the funny times with Pink and her silly games. She had no idea that in seconds she was going to be poofed. The perfect target for the new rebels.

The Malachite fusion of two Lapis Lazulies and Jasper chained Yellow in matter of seconds and poofed her. Such powerful being and got defeated in such short time. She was now bubbled and sent to rebels secret base. Blue was now next.

I wanted to write this so badly and here it is. A new fanfic. It won't be a long one, maybe 6,7 chapters. Next part will be in 2 weeks. And I wil change the cover in few days.

-Z