Chapter 64: A Not-So-Secret Meeting

Mulai dari awal

"I wouldn't of made it through this past year without you. I want you to know that. You do mean alot to me. But I am very much in love with Harry."

"I know, and that's why I wouldn't of done anything different." He smiles at me, but it doesn't reach his eyes. "He makes you happy?"

"Very."

"Well then that's all that matters really."

I nod, glad this conversation went much better then I thought it would. I take a sip of my coffee, remembering his text, "You said you had something else to tell me?"

"I did, but now that I think about it... it's not worth talking about." He clears this throat, and I know he's lying. He always does that when he's lying.

"It seemed pretty important in that text message."

"I'm afraid that was a fair amount of scotch and jealously talking."

I nod as Liam calls the waitress over, paying the bill so we can leave. He walks me to my car, it parked next to his in the small lot next to the coffee shop.

"Thanks for meeting me Ava." He fiddles with his keys as he looks down at his feet.

"Yeah....So can we still be friends, or should we just take a step back?"

"I'd prefer you to stay the fuck away from eachother." I flinch at the angry tone of the deep voice, looking over to find Harry leaning against my car.

"Look mate... don't be mad at Ava. I asked her to meet me here."

"Don't be mad?" He scoffs at Liam then looks over at me, "I tell you my best mate is in love with you then you go behind my back and meet him? What the fuck is that?! You told me you would let me handle it."

I frown, knowing he's right. "I'm sorry Harry, but I needed to do this and I'm glad I did."

"Do what? What did this accomplish? Other than giving Liam a chance to tell you how much better he is then me." Harry raises his voice.

"Harry, he didn't..."

"You do it Liam?" Harry glares at Liam, and I'm surprised he looks almost panicked.

"No mate, I didn't say anthing."

"You did, didn't you?" Harry shakes his head at him, "Knew you were just waiting for the right time."

"I wasn't waiting for anything. Now calm down before you say something you'll regret." Liam glances at me then back at Harry.

Harry turns to me, taking a step towards me and grabbing my hands, "What did he say to you Av?"

"He didn't..."

"He's a fucking liar. You don't believe him do you? He fucking made it up, all of...."

"You're a real piece of work Harry." Liam cuts him off, "I didn't tell her anything. Not one damn thing! Now just shut your mouth and stop outright lying about it."

Harry drops my hands and take a step towards Liam, but I block him, "Harry stop! What is this all about?"

"You're such a bastard." Harry moves his arm over my shoulder and shoves Liam in the chest.

Liam grabs me, shoving me behind me and standing between me and Harry. "Don't start this shit Harry, not in front of her."

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." Harry shoves Liam out of the way, grabbing my hand, "You really think this would work? You could make her hate me and she still wouldn't be with you."

"I'm not doing this." Liam states, turning around and walking towards his car.

Harry follows him and I try to grab ahold of his arm to stop him but he shrugs me off.

"You know it's true. You couldn't make her happy. You couldn't keep her satisfied."

"Harry!" I yell at him, knowing he's just trying to hurt Liam. He's been through enough.

"Tell me Liam, who was she thinking about when she was with you?"

Liam pulls his car door open, but Harry pushes it shut, "Answer me, who was she thinking about?"

"You."

Harry smiles as Liam's calm exterior breaks down, "Let me ask you something Harry."

"Be my guest."

"Who were you thinking about when you were fucking all those girls?"

___________________________________________

Please vote!!