Chapter 73: Sydney

-Ava's POV-

"Ladie's and gentleman, please return to your seats and fasten your belts. We are now preparing our descent. Time to land is approximately 30 minutes. Current time is 8:56 a.m. and current temperature is 19 degrees Celsius. Welcome to Sydney and thank you for flying with United Airlines."

I yawn, still tired even though I slept the majority of the fourteen hour flight. I thank god for first class and the ability to lay my seat down like a bed, knowing full well what a ten plus hour flight is like in economy.

It isn't until we are landed and are being taxied up to our gate that I see Harry's head pop up over the seat in front of me.

I'd laughed as various air hostesses tried to wake him. It wasn't until he was forcefully shoved in the arm that he stirred, waking up enough to sit up and buckle his belt.

I'm met with his sleepy eyes and lazy grin looking back at me. I know I'm sure to look a mess after tossing and turning for hours trying to get comfortable and get some sleep, but his eyes show he doesn't care.

"Mornin' love."

"Sleep good?" I ask, pulling the blanket off my shoulders.

"Always do. You?"

I nod, handing Harry the headset he loaned me. I was in desperate need of their noise cancelling ability when the large man seated behind me decided to start snoring. He sounded like a mix between a walrus and an elephant, very humorous until I decided I needed some sleep.

Once we've pulled to a stop, Harry stands up, stretching before leaning over me and giving me a quick kiss.

"Just got a text. Quite a bit of fans here, someone tweeted our flight number."

"Sorry." I frown, "There security waiting?"

"Yeah, they'll get us out to our car. I'll just drop you at the hotel. Lou said she'd meet you there later today."

"Alright."

I go over today's schedule in my head as Harry pulls our carry on's out of the bins above us. He is having to go straight to a hotel next to the venue the awards show is being held at. There him and the boys will go ahead and get ready, having a whole afternoon of interviews lined up before they have to leave for the show, where Perrie and I will meet up with them on the red carpet. I'm excited to get to spend the day with her, and happy I won't be showing up alone this evening.

"You ready?" Harry asks, handing me my bag, "They're letting us off first."

I nod, standing up and smoothing out my blue skinnies before setting my hat on top of my head. A gift from Harry of course.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I follow Harry off the plane.

The second we step through the gate, screams are heard, only getting louder as we walk through the airport. Once we make it past customs, we're bombarded, surrounded by at least fifty fans.

Harry grabs my hand as security pushes us through the crowd, gripping it tightly so we aren't pulled apart. Between all the screams of 'Harry I love you!' and 'Please just one picture!', there's multiple harsh words thrown my way. I feel Harry tense up as someone right next to us calls me a whore and ugly.

He looks back at me and I just roll my eyes and shake my head, letting him know I'm not worried about it. I've dealt with far to much real shit in my life to let something as petty as name calling get me down.

Finally we are outside and pushed into the back of an SUV. Literally pushed as multiple hands claw at Harry. It amazes me how he handles this, it follows him everywhere yet he still keeps a smile on his face.