3 • 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘴

3.1.20

if you had a bad day, don't take it out on me.

⚡️

Electricity crackled across his face in a way he never knew it could, substituting an act of shock and heat, scattering voltage across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose as blush. He felt it dance across his skin, making him bring a hand up to cover his face from all of the many staring eyes and especially that certain pair of dark, maelstrom scarlet.

Astonishment was written all over of their faces, fleeting small gasps coming from some of them; quite taken aback actually. Were they freaked out or captivated by whatever this reactive substance was on his body? Because same here, he kept on surprising himself everyday too.

"Your quirk is electric I'm guessing," Iida said with an underlying tone of intrigue, adjusting his glasses with a smart hand. "You're the first case I've seen in a while to have such a formidable quirk."

The curt boy tensed up with alarm on his face before anyone could catch on to his exasperating formal ways.

"I meant formidable as in top-rate, not disturbing. Your quirk is of essence for everyday living, so no offence."

"No, no! None- none was taken," Kaminari rushed a breath, surprised with himself at how quick and unwavering his response was. Maybe he was just way too flustered to even have a second to be flustered, if that made sense.

Those demanding ruby eyes finally flitted away from his face, pulling away the glaring spotlight that ensnared him in ways that made him feel fixated to the spot. The electric blonde lightly dug all of his fingernails into his clammy palms, maybe hoping it would help him get rid of this surreality.

"Tch. Sounds fucking useless to me."

"Bakugo!"

"What? Don't try lecturing me, I'm not gonna listen to your Christian shit."

Iida was beyond livid.

"First of all, you don't call someone's natural-born powers useless. It can offend them. Second of all, I'm not Christian."

Bakugo responded with a much rather aggressive fist slamming down onto the table where there wasn't food littering the surface, making everyone jump up from the recurring SLAM!

Kaminari's shoulders raised its hackles as the explosive ash-blonde stood up abruptly, scarlet glaring into glasses from across the table.

"I said don't try lecturing me, four-eyes. You might be smart and all but you can be quite the fucking nerve sometimes, and that is getting in my way." He growled, the epitome of anger dripping from his maws.

Kaminari backed away from the table, not from his own accord though, but by a sudden tugging of someone's hand gripping his sleeve, making him easily stumble backwards into a warm chest. He looked up.

"Sero?"

"I think you should keep your distance Kami."

"Why?"

The taller student clutched Kaminari's sleeve tighter, feeling the heat of the electric blonde's back so close to his front, the other spiky blonde's wrath perturbing the usually carefree vibe he carried with him.