Getting to know eachother

The wild Sobble was trying to hid itself from the small Inkling Girl running after it, only to no avail when Meggy saw the shy little Sobble hiding from her of some sort on a tree branch.

"Hey why are you running away from me? I won't hurt you, I just want to be your friend" she said to the timid water Pokemon.

"Soo-ble, Sobble?" Squirmed the chameleon to the mini inkling girl. For a little while, it just stood there starring at glance to the young inkling that asked why it was timid of her and she won't hurt it.

"Am I scary to you or something, if so I can go away and leave you be if you want too" she then pointed out to the small water Pokemon, Sobble then thought to itself 'should I really trust this person? It is true that I saved her but what could she mean when she's saying she only wants to be my friend?' Sobble was unsure of itself, but then afterwards it thought 'well maybe I could try to give this rather calamari looking little girl a chance' Sobble then eventually decided to climb down the tree and slowly approach a 5 year old Meggy.

"Wow, come to think of it you seem kind of cute, are there others like you... you said your name was Sobble right?" Asked Meggy.

"Sobble Sobb" replied Sobble as it then placed it's hand on Meggy's, but doing so, it's fin started to wave nervously a bit which then tickled the young inkling.

"Hey, that tickles!" Meggy giggled. A couple of other Sobble then appeared in her presence, positively surprising the one who was with Meggy.

"Sobble!" Greeted one of the water lizard Pokemon to another. "Wow cool, are these your friends?" Meggy asked the Sobble she met after it saved her from falling into a pond.

"Sobble!" The Pokemon nodded to her.

Meanwhile Meggy was being greeted by the other Sobble, a particular Octoling in a distance was laying an eye on the Sobble and was planning out a scheme to capture these Pokemon for his profit (much like Team Rocket would do)

To be Continued.