↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER FIVE

❝walmart monokuma❞

───── ❝THIRD POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

SILENCE WAS FILLED in the [Last Name] household. All was well until the sound of [insert anime] opening started blasting. The sound came from none other than [Name]'s room. Then a loud bruh sound effect played in Luke's room.

───── ❝FIRST POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

My alarm blasted and it woke me up from an epic dream. Let's just say it involved hot anime guys and ice cream. When I woke up, I kind of got startled and fell off the bed. "GAH!" I yelled out before hitting the floor. I shook my head. I then remembered what happened yesterday. I looked around to see if it wasn't a dream. My eyes then met with a grey coat that was sleeping on the side of my pillow. I chuckled, causing Lang to wake up. "So it wasn't a dream then." Lang then tilted her head in confusion. "What?"

Before I could answer her, my phone then buzzed. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "Oh, it's Marinette." It was a small message saying that her dad was coming over today to give us a pastry lesson. Blood then pumped faster through my veins. Lang then looked at me in fear. "[Name], are you okay?" I nodded silently before then screaming. "LUKE! MR. DUPAIN-CHENG IS TEACHING THE CLASS HOW TO BAKE!" Footsteps were then heard from the hall and my door was then slammed open. Luke entered my room all dressed up for school. "GET UP THEN FOOL!" I smiled and started getting ready.

As Mr. Dupain-Cheng was teaching us the class, Luke and I were taking notes. Our classmates looked at us weirdly but we were too excited to notice. As I finished one of the notes, I heard an annoying voice from the back. "Oh dear lord. Here we go again." I said as Luke chuckled at my comment. "Ugh, do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty cooking like some maid?!" Chloe complained in the back. I rolled my eyes before then meeting my eyes with Adrien. He had smiled at me and I smiled back. "If I want a croissant, I'll just make my butler get it for me. I mumbled in frustration. "Little rat. They're not croissants, they're macaroons." Thankfully Rose had told it to her, making Chloe look stupid. I laughed. As Mr. Dupain-Cheng added another side note, Luke and I had already started writing again. "And soil my chenille pants!? Who's he kidding?"

Luke had then played the bruh sound effect and our classmates that were around us laughed. Mr. Dupain-Cheng then showed us the batter and all of us were amazed. I looked back at Chloe as she looked suspicious. She then started making a phone call. Marinette as well as looking at Chloe. I quickly took a photo of her making the phone call. Before turning back to Mr. Dupain-Cheng. He then sent Marinette out to freeze something. I looked back at Chloe who was smiling.

As soon as Marinette left the fire alarm had rung and Ms. Bustier then sent us out. Anger flooded my entire body. 'Damn you, Chloe.' I then calmed down and walked next to Luke. I then whispered in Luke's ear. "I bet this was Chloe's idea." Luke tilted his head. "You got proof?" I smiled evilly and showed him the picture of Chloe talking on the phone. Luke smiled. "Oh, you're evil." I smiled. "That's what she gets for interrupting Mr. Dupain-Cheng's lesson."

The principal stood next to the Captain of the fire department. "Someone decided to call the fire department." Marinette and I both looked at Chloe who was being prissy as ever. The Captain was trying to leave but the principle insisted on lecturing us. I overheard Marinette telling Alya about seeing Chloe make a phone call. "Seeing her make a phone call isn't solid proof." I then smiled, turned towards the girls. I lifted my phone showing them the picture of Chloe talking on the phone. Before I could even say anything, Chloe raises her hand. "Sir! I saw a student leave right before the alarm went off! It must have been her. " I gasped. 'Oh that is so shallow...' I gritted my teeth and Adrien looked over at me with a concerned face. I looked at him. "She's going to blame Mari.." The principle then questioned Chloe. "Let see if she'll come clean. What do you say Marinette Dupain Cheng!" The principle believed it. Okay, now I'm mad.