Witch Hunt

Kol pulled out his phone and handed it to Bonnie so she could type in the address "Care to tell me where we are going?"

"A place called Yamhill County it seems...not too far from here" Bonnie said taking the phone but pausing "We need an exact location though, which the spell won't give me."

Kol looked at the map "Well you said that he murdered his siblings there right?"

Bonnie nodded "Yeah?"

Kol thought for a moment "So then wouldn't it be in the news?"

Bonnie mulled over the idea in her mind "Your right, it was. I remember now, it was in the paper in the prison world." Bonnie said as she was hit with the memory

Kol wanted to question her about what she meant by "prison world" but decided against asking her. Now wasn't the time.

"So the place isn't cloaked?" Kol questioned contradicting Bonnie's earlier idea

Bonnie frowned for a moment "No your right it can't be cloaked. I remember reading the article and it mentioned something about neighbors holding a vigil for the slain kids. I remember thinking how sad that was." Bonnie said looking back to the map

Kol grimaced "So then not totally secluded if there were neighbors."

"Exactly." Bonnie said using Kols phone as she researched the deaths. After a few moments of searching through different websites, she got an address.

"1570 Westwood Drive" Bonnie remarked handing Kol back his phone "It doesn't seem too far from here. Let's go."

**************************************

"I thought you said the place wasn't far" Kol complained from the passenger seat. They had been driving for at least a few hours in the countryside of Oregon. 

"It's just up ahead." Bonnie said feeling tense with anticipation. She was beginning to fully remember all of the torment Kai put her through. Memories she had repressed for so long were beginning to surface in her mind. She wondered what Kai had been doing all of this time, and why he left Mystic Falls after becoming the leader of the Gemini coven. As soon as Kai became coven leader Liz and her father Joshua left Mystic Falls, presumably on the run, since they knew Kai would kill them if he ever tracked them down. Tyler also left with Liv, but Jo and Alaric remained since Kai apparently told Jo that he would spare her life after he took her magic. 

As they drove closer to their destination she could feel the magic. No wonder Kai chose to return his former home. The place had so much magic surrounding it since he killed four witches. As dark as it sounds it was actually the perfect place for a siphoner to live.

"You know, you never told me how you met him...Kai." Kol said noticing how tightly her hands gripped the wheel. "What did you mean by "prison world?"" 

Bonnie glanced at Kol out of the corner of her eye. She knew he would eventually ask as she had avoided talking about how she came to know Kai. She didn't want to talk about it at all, but she knew it was only fair if Kol knew what they were getting themselves into.

"As you know I've gone through cycles of being dead and alive" Bonnie said chuckling half-heartedly to which Kol frowned at in response.