09

days passed without anything happening. most of the time mr jeon and jimin stayed away from each other to avoid new blackmails. but they wrote each other sometimes and this was the only and safest way they could stay in touch.

in school when they walked pass each other they didn't even glance and completely ignored the other. it made jimin feel even worse than before because he really missed mr jeon.

not only the sex with him, no, he missed him as a whole person. his charakter, his smell, his softness towards jimin and all this stuff you would miss when you're in love.

it was never jimin's plan to at least fall in love with mr jeon and he really hated it but it already happened. it wasn't just a crush, it was something much stronger.

jimin didn't want to bond to someone, he just wanted to fuck whoever he wanted and then leave after but every time he thought about going in a bar and get a one night stand it felt like cheating on jungkook.

but jimin wanted to be free. he didn't want to think like that and it made him angry. why couldn't these feelings just fade? why the hell did he ran after mr jeon after he got what he wanted? he just wanted one fuckin night with his teacher and after it he wanted to leave but things happened unexpected.

orange haired sighed thinking about the shit he just got in and leaned back on his chair. he didn't pay attention in the school lesson he just had, even though it was mr jeon's lesson.

he looked at the older standing right in front of the blackboard and he came to the conclusion that it would be better to end the whole thing before he could get more into it. he also didn't want to deal with blackmail letters but those were the perfect opportunity to break up their relationship.

jimin didn't even know in what a realtionship he and mr jeon were. he neither was mr jeon's boyfriend nor his beloved or his one night stand. they were just fuck buddies, nothing else.

jimin was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice that the lesson was over. all the other students were already out of the classroom and mr jeon and jimin were alone. mr jeon noticed it the same moment as jimin.

"what are you still doing here?" mr jeon tried to sound relaxed but jimin knew he wasn't at all.

"i just was in thoughts i'm sorry," he answered and stood up quickly.

he wanted to walk out of the classroom but was held back by his teacher.

"jimin i'm really sorry for what's happening at the moment. i know it's much and i really don't want you to be involved with it."

mr jeon refused looking at the younger and leaned against the teacher's table. jimin swallowed heavily and suddenly felt like crying. it was so much to handle and he couldn't deal with it alone.

nor could mr jeon. the orange haired broke down and he felt the first hot tears running down his cheeks.

"hey."

mr jeon quickly came over and kneed down next to jimin. the younger immediately grabbed jungkook's collar and leaned against him.

jimin started sobbing heavily and he knew he would never let go of mr jeon. he couldn't just break up and let the teacher deal alone with the blackmail letters. mr jeon sighed quietly and pulled jimin on his lap.

he didn't care that someone just could walk into the classroom. all he wanted was jimin to stop crying and to see the younger smile again.

"how did i get into this shit." orange haired murmured to himself but mr jeon heard it.

"because you're desperate for me."

jimin raised his head and finally looked into jungkook's eyes.