Chapter 46 [Lemon]

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V}

Slightly panting I look up to Hanami. How my wife is riding me so amazingly. How her emerald eyes are locked onto mine, how her lips are slightly parted to let out every moan. How her green hair is pulled over one shoulder. How her amazing breasts bounce with every thrust inside her. To her stomach which is slightly starting to grow due to our babies inside. Her one hand is resting on my chest, holding me down while her other explores my stomach. Her fingers softly gliding over my abs. My one hand glides up her amazing thigh, pushing my fingers into her flesh until I reach her moving hips. I place my other onto her stomach. "Yeah, that's it baby" I moan softly. Hanami bites her lower lip seductively. "You like that?" She whispers, riding me a little faster. I moan again. Every time I try to come up, she pushes me down again. I'm usually the dominant one during sex, so this is frustrating me very much. But I can't help but grin, and so does she. I'm letting her have this one, but just for a little while. I pull her hand of my chest, quickly sit up while wrapping my arm around her hips, laying my other behind me. I lift her slightly so I can move my hips, thrusting in her deeper and faster.

While moaning, Hanami throws her head in her neck. "Aren't you the impatient one" she moans softly as she places her hands on either side of my face before kissing me. "As if you don't like it" I moan back, biting her lower lip. I roll us around, so I'm on top and finally be able to pump into her at my pace. "Oh god!" Hanami moans, pressing her nails into my back but doing everything she can to avoid the wound on my shoulder. "Please" Hanami whines. "Not yet" I whisper hoarsely. I move my hips a little differently, making Hanami gasp for air, starting to arch her back already. "Not yet" I whisper again, sinking my teeth into her neck, going faster again. "I'm going" Hanami isn't even able to finish her sentence, moaning loudly as her whole body reacts to her orgasm, making me grunt deeply as I cum as well. After a long kiss I finally pull out and step out or the bed, making my way to the bathroom.
I take a quick shower and as I leave the bathroom, Hanami slips in. Showering as well. I take my time getting dressed. It's early in the morning so I don't have to hurry. As I sit down on the bed to put on my socks, Hanami walks in in her panties and bra. I lean my head in my hand, and my arm on my knee as I watch her walking around.

"I still don't understand why you're going to that funeral" I say as she starts to rub cream onto her belly. "You don't have to" she says. "I mean after everything he put you through" I answer. Hanami sighs and looks at me. "I knew him before he changed into that man. And at some point in my life I even loved him" she places her hand on her lower back. "It's my way of closing the chapter okay?" She places her other hand on her belly. "I need to start this one with a healthy mind and a healthy heart" I smile slightly. "Allright" I say. Hanami looks at me Again. "Does it bother you?" She asks. "A little" I answer honestly. "But it isn't about me. If it helps you, you should go" I say. Hanami smiles. "Thank you" I sigh deeply as I lower both my leg and my arm. "I'm not sure if I'll be here tonight" I say as I stand up. "Mic is even taking over my classes since I'm helping with this whole Eri thing" I say. "Do what you gotta do" Hanami answers as she puts on a black dress. I place my hands in my pockets as I watch her walking around, getting ready. "If you need me to, I can come home" I say. Hanami smiles at me, but I can see the pain in her eyes. "No need. Eri-chan comes first. I'll be fine. I'll see you when I see you. Work comes first" she says, before standing on her toes to press a quick kiss on my lips.