Chapter 10

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}

"We really need to get out of bed Erazer" Hanami whispers. After I decided to come here and seduce her after being healed, we had sex as predicted. Shortly after we had sex another time which resulted in us laying in her bed under the covers.  "Do we really have to?" I refuse to open my eyes and just pull her a little closer to me, smelling her sweet scent of flowers. Usually when I had sex with women I sent them away right after, wanting to be alone. There's something about her that makes me want her to stay. I really want her to stay. Why do I want her to stay? "You know they'll come and drag us out don't you? Do you want Mic or Midnight coming here and drag us out of bed?" There's amusement in het voice and I finally open my eyes. "Definitely not!"  Hanami laughs softly. "Let's go then?" I pull her back again, hiding my face in the nook of her neck. "I just a little while longer" I whisper. Hanami lays her hand on the back of my head. "I know" she whispers. "But we've got to go" I look up and kiss Hanami softly on her lips. When her tongue softly glides past my lower lip it results in our tongues wrestling again.  "Are you secretly using poison against me Bloomima?" I whisper softly. "Your kisses are so intoxicating, I keep wanting more" Hanami smiles slightly. "I wish" she whispers before pulling me back for a kiss.

"Okay let's see" Hanami leans back on her arms. "I had to stop active duty because of an injury, my ex boyfriend is a villain, I love manga and I don't fall in love easily but when I do I fall hard" I look at her surprised. "Your ex is a villain, that has to be a lie right?" Midnight says enthusiastic. Surprisingly enough Hanami shakes her head and I arch my eyebrow. "I'm afraid not. He turned villain after I broke up. Gladly I haven't seen him since, other than the news" she says. How come that feels as a lie? "The injury is a lie" I say casually. "That's right" Hanami grins. "Your turn!" She adds and I sigh before taking a sip of my beer. "I've never been in a relationship, I hate being a teacher, I'm interested in someone right know, mic gave me my hero name" I say. "The first one, that has to be a lie!" Vlad King says. I smile slightly. "It isn't?" Hanami asks surprised. I shake my head. "Never been. Never felt de need or wanted to either. Most women I had sex with were superficial any way so I wanted them gone as soon as possible" I explain.  "Then it's the second" Midnight says and I nod. "I wouldn't be here if I hated it" I say. "But you did say you're interested in someone now! Tell us!" Present Mic says. "No way! I'm figuring this out on my own first. Midnight your turn!" I say quickly. "Allright" she says happily. "I'm in love with a woman, I hate sex, I don't like animals,   I'm really lazy" the second one is obviously a lie. Do I smell a little competition here? I lean my head on my hand and roll my eyes. "The second one is obviously a lie, who're you in love with?" Vlad King asks. "That's a little secret, your turn Vlad!"