Chapter 32

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}
"Are you sure you can't stay the night?" My mother asks after dinner. I lean back in my chair and stretch my arms above my head for a moment. "I can't, Okaasama. I'm sorry. I didn't even had time to come over today. I got lucky" I say. I glance at the clock. "My ride should be here soon" Hanami smile slightly, but I know she hates this. I lay my hand on the back of her neck and let my thumb stroke her skin. "You'll be fine" I say softly. "Yeah" she responds whispering. After a soft knock the door opens. "Your ride is here sir" the help says. "Thank you" I say and the help leaves. "All right" I stand up and give both my sisters and Yuuto a kiss on top of their heads, my mother a kiss on her cheek and my father a pat on his shoulder. "Take care son" he says. I take Hanami's hand as I want her to walk me out. "The moment you start to feel uncomfortable here I want you to call me, we'll find someplace else for you" I say. "I'll be fine Erazer" she smiles. "Wow dude, is this your house? It's huge!" Midnight shouts as we walk out. Making me groan slightly. I allow both Midnight and Present Mic a moment to hug and say goodbye to Hanami before I take her in my arms. "Just call me, or tekst me okay?" I whisper, hugging her tight. "Okay" I kiss her and every time the kiss stops I pull her back for more. It goes on for a little while until I reluctantly finally let go and get into the car.

Cross legged I sit on the living room floor. Every one else is here too, except for Hanami. Are we just supposed to act as if she was never here? "I miss her presence.. I didn't expect it to be this...absent" Thirteen says after a while. I lean my chin on my hand but don't respond. Midnight sighs deeply "that bastard needs to be captured so she can come back" she says. "There's no sign of him.. he's in the wind. There needs to be a lead, so the police can find them" All Might says. "In other words she might never come back?!" Midnight asks agitated. All Might shrugs. "If he's that much in the wind, why couldn't she stay?" Hound Dog says. "She was targeted by him before. It is a large possibility he'll target her again when he knows where she is. If that happens while she's here at school, the school is in even more trouble. And after that camp incident it just can't happen again. Not with the kids here at campus" I say calmly. "You should be the one wanting her here the most.. what's with this answer?!" Midnight snaps. I lay my free hand on my ankle and glance at her sideways. "It's not like I enjoy not having Bloom around. I just understand Mr Nezu's reason. I don't have to agree with something to understand it. It was the most logical thing to do" I answer calmly. "With everything that happened, it was probably for the best" Present Mic sighs as he rubs his neck. "sure it sucks for us but it sucks even more for her you know" he add. "Add this to the passing of her sister, ánd her kidnapping slash almost rape" the silence after that comment is heavy in the air. "I never even thought of that...the poor girl" Sniper sighs. Suddenly they all turn to me. "She'll be fine" I sigh before scratching my jawline "she's got the time and space to work out her demons, besides that she's stronger then we give her credit for"