Chapter 4: Letter

I sketched the drawing I saw on Anna legs,once done I drove to the hospital. If Anna was really lady A I was going to teach her a lesson.

On my way to the hospital, I received a text saying they were back at the house. I turned my car around and drove to the mansion.

I walked into the living room only to be met with my parents. I grinned I went to greet them.

"Mom,dad you tell me you were coming" I stated.

"Well we heard about the girls being in the hospital and I couldn't stop myself I just had to fly down here. Are you OK" Mom asked cupping my cheeks.

"Yes Mom no injuries" I assured.

"Darling he's perfectly OK" dad spoke.

"Well he looks a bit thin" she complained.

"Mom" I wineded.

"I'll go prepare you a health meal okay. You two talk" Mom stated walking towards the kitchen.

"Don't mind your mother son, come sit down" dad spoke. We both took a seat.

"Dad I've been meaning to talk to you" I confessed.

"What about" he asked.

"Do you know any organization called Trinity" I asked. He thought for a while.

"I had an encounter with that gang once or twice in my teen years why do you ask" he questioned.

"I just heard it from somewhere" I replied.

"Well Trinity is very powerful, they normally work in the shadows that it takes extreme effort just to locate them in the Mafia world. Trinity is run by someone called the black Lion, no one knows who he really is, Trinity spreeds all through the continent like a pledge" dad explained.

"So it's more powerful than you" I asked. He laughed.

"Son Trinity is afraid of Me,they dared not mess with me. That's why Trinity stays within it's limit or else it would have been nothing more than an ancient name" dad assured.

"Have you and the black Lion ever met. Do you two have a history" I asked.

"Not really, Trinity always stays within he's limits. We've never had a face to face confrontation" dad replied.

Then why would black lion want Me to join his organization.

I gave dad a smile as I stood.

"I'll go upstairs to check on Gabriella, we'll talk later" I stated.

I started walking towards Gabriella's room when someone bumped into me. I chuckled when I looked down and saw Isabel on the floor.

"Kitten you OK" I asked. I helped her stand up.

"Well nothings broken so I think I'm cool. How did things go with that bitch Anna" she asked. I gave her a kiss.

"She didn't revile that much to me"I replied making her frown.

" we've hit another dead end "she stated with a sigh.

" kitten I need to show you something, come with me"I state then grabbed her hand.

I lead her to our room then closed the door.

"Antonio what's going on" she asked as I paced around the room.

"Kitten, does this symbol look familiar"I asked showing her,the drawing.

Her eyes widened as she took the paper in her hands.