💟CHAPTER - 6 CONFUSED💟

Start from the beginning

She takes the shower to cool her mind...

And she thought to tell this Sona... She calls her immediately..

"Hello Pragz!" tells Sona...

Hearing her Pragya starts to cry... Sona is so confused and scared why pragya is crying...

"Pragz! Pragz! Why are you crying?? Please tell me!! What happen!???" said Sona...

Pragya tells whatever happened in the office... Sona can't able to believe her own ears... She always know Abhi is a gentle man.. But Now What Pragya is telling her is really Shocked her...

"Pragz! Listen to me! Listen.. Did you tell this to bhai??" asked Sona...

"No! No! Don't tell this sona.. Bhai will be sacred of me!"

"Acha teek hai.. Now listen tomorrow we will Resign from that office.. Ok don't worry everything will be alright"

"But I won't come there tomorrow" said Pragya in a scared tone...

"See I'm coming there na.. Don't worry!...our Certificates are in his office.. We want to collect it na.. So we should go there...

"But what will I do again he tries to misbehave with me!"

"I'm there for you Pragz.. Everything will be alright!..First go and have something and go to sleep without thinking about anything"

"Ok Sona" said Pragya...

"Thats like my good girl..Good Night !" said Sona...

"Good Night Sona"

The call gets disconnected.. And Keeping Abhi's thoughts aside ...Pragya drifted to sleep....

🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄🌄

Next Morning...

Pragya is so much tensed thinking about the office visit.. But she is lightly relaxed that Sona is coming with her..

"I'm really So scared what will that Kadoos Man will do to me!!...Its really hurted me what he has did to me yesterday.. He stealed my First kiss.. How dare he to force himself on me... Why on earth I thought he is a nice man...After today I won't meet him in my life... I really hate him to the core" said Pragya to herself...

"Pragya what are you thinking.. Have your food!" said Alia...

Pragya came out from her world and she starts to have the food... After completing the food sona came there and they both bid from there to the office...

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

With Alia and Vin...

"Alia look here!! I have searched the perfect groom for Our Pragya... He is working as the financing Director in MV industry... His Family is good and Everything is perfect" said Vin Handovers the Groom's Photo to Alia...

She looks into the Photo...

"Yes he is nice... But whatever ask Pragya's wish in this.. " said Alia...

"Yea sure!" said vin...

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

With Abhi...

He is in his cabin... He is seriously discussing something with Purab...

"No purab... I can't Take risk in this... I want Her... I can't leave her... She is mine Purab.. Anyhow she will be mine! " said Abhi in the furious tone...

"But Abhi!"

Before Purab could complete

"No If and But Purab... She gonna be mine... She gonna be my wife soon... No-one can change this... It's Abhi's promise to you.. I'll make her as Mine and Soon she gonna Become Abhisek Mehra's Wife.. Pragya Abhisek Mehra.... " said Abhi with
determination...

Abhi is Furious that still Pragya didn't reached the office.....Anyhow he will make her as His...

His eyes soften seeing Pragya entering inside his office... His Lips curves into the smirk....

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

With Pragya and Shonakshi..

While entering inside the office Pragya holds Shona's hand Tightly.. She is so much sacred how she gonna face Abhi now.. But anyhow she needs to face him today...

"Sona I'm too scared!"

"Pragz Don't worry.. I'm there na... Everything will be alright!"

They both enters inside the office... And They enquires the receptionist that they both wants to meet Abhisek... The Receptionist went inside to get the permission and she came back that Abhi is calling them...

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Inside Abhi's Cabin...

Both Pragya and Shonakshi enters inside the cabin... Abhi looks at Pragya and he winks at her and he is looking at her without taking the eyes off from her... Pragya felt so uncomfortable with his gaze...

"Yes Miss Shonakshi and Miss Pragya Arora..anything important??" asked Abhi with the smirking tone...

"Sir we are Resigning from this Office immediately... We can't able to work in this office anymore" said Sona forwarding the Resigning Letter to Abhi....

Abhi opens the letter and Looks at Pragya.. She looks everywhere not at him....

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

To be continued...

What will happen next??

What will be the Abhi's plan to get Pragya???

Will Pragya accept for her marriage???

Will sona and Pragya will Resign from Abhi's office???

Will Vin comes to know Sona and Pragya working in Abhi's office???

All the questions will be answered soon once the target is reached!!! Silent readers do vote!! I won't update until Te target reaches...

Target 🎯 80+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul 💟