Wrecking in

So come on now, come on in. Into my world and my head.

Meet the hollow eyed demons with needled hands and adorable munchkins with chocolate coloured skin.

It's a beautiful world and scary still. Weird like my toes, and a variety of feelings.

A dark wardrobe and tragic books, straightened hair and music slow.

Taste my likes, hug my favourites, the man of my dreams will be at your service.

Dark hair, and dimpled cheeks, warm hands and an embrace so deep.

Nod at him, while you come to me, slash my world, your eyes gleaming with sincerity.

Hold my hand while we watch the mirage break down to pieces, little pieces, tiny pieces, non fixable pieces.

I like hugs, so kiss me instead, take away all I know, drag me to a world unknown.

Where chocolate colored munchkins stab you in your sleep, and hollow eyed demons protect you till their last they breathe.

Where I wear warm colors, and laugh on light reads, embrace the curls and sing along to punk rock.

Dagger at my man of dreams, run in, would you? Wreck all my fantasies and welcome me into your dreams.

I am a moon lover but talk to me about the stars. I like winters, but take me to the spring fest.

Late nights excite me, with lemon flavored slush and a pillow to hug, wake me up for morning jog, a coffee to go and nice breakfast.

With a smile so sweet, and a heart enveloping me, don't fall into the ideals I have, but make me realize you are all I will ever need.