Chapter 7: Poisoned green with envy

It's lunch time and Poland has to help the other staff member recover from the entire fiasco. Meanwhile, at lunch, North Carolina had a crowd around him. His super power gave him a mastery over the culinary arts. He made meals for everyone in the cafeteria. South Carolina wanted to one up her brother. She thought that'd be easy as she could fly but it didn't bring any awe or attention to her. She flew and sat down by Colorado and Guam. Colorado usually spun his fork in the air during meal times, but the school gave out plastic sporks instead. Guam was busy being a nosy-ass bitch and reading everyone's minds, getting in on all the juicy gossip and some gossip-to-be. When SC sat down. Guam immediately read her mind.

Guam: SC, if it really bothers you how much you can't one-up NC, why don't you find a way to get people to stop focusing on him.

SC: That's actually a great idea. Also don't read my mind

GU: No promises

South Carolina then proceeds to call over New York. South Carolina thought of the perfect plan. Which is to poison NC's food. New York is feeling chaotic today and poisons NC's food before all hell brakes loose. Students are vomiting and bleeding all over the place. Massachusetts goes over and heals all the students before stomping over to New York. Mass interrogates him and New York explains what happened. Mass is infuriated. He announces the culprits and then tries texting America about what SC and New York did, before realizing that there happens to be a signal blocker located in the cafeteria. He'll have to ask Cali to take it down tommorow.

(Authors note: sorry for the short chapter)