Chapter 3: Portal Problems

Japan walks upstairs. In a house like this, there are alot of rooms for alot of family members. The rooms seem to be split between the first floor, upstairs, and downstairs. Japan goes into the first room to see a blue state with a crest on it's face. She walks in and looks for america.

New York: Uh, hi....do you need anything?

J: Yes, do you know where America is?

NY: Yeah, it sounded like he went to Delaware's room

J: Oh, Thanks!

NY: By the way, What's your name?

J: Japan, why?

NY: I think anyone would wanna know the name of a stranger who came into their room and asked for their dad

J: Good point, and you?

NY: New York

Japan leaves, but the quickly returns to ask where Delaware's room is. She then travels to her room.

Japan opens the door and is shocked to find America with another blue-collar state with a crest fighting back tentacles from a portal while a teal-colored flag with a diamond crest cowers in the corner. The blue one seems to be wielding a battle axe while America wields a baseball bat. After a while, the 2 defeat the tentacle and the cowering state seems to close the portal.

USA: Good job New Hampshire.

New Hampshire: Thanks dad!

USA: Now you go to your room.

Japan walks in as New Hampshire walks out.

J: What was that?

USA: Delaware got stressed from all the moving and accidentally opened a portal to another dimension

J: That, happens?

USA: Yeah. Luckily New Hampshire's power is insane skill at any mele weapon.

J: So, you just let her have a battle axe?

USA: Pretty much.

J: Sounds irresponsible.

USA: Didja forget the 'insane skill at any mele weapon' part?

J: Oh, right. Well I can help clean up!

USA: Don't worry, I can get Nebraska to do it.

J: Alright

Japan and America go back downstairs and sit with Russia, Poland, and Germany.