Chapter 2: Voodon't

A small state with a red cross and a coat of arms on the middle of its face and the grin of a mad man who knows exactly why he's in trouble and has no regrets about it walks upstairs. He walks upstairs with dolls that resemble Poland, Germany, Russia, and Japan, alongside a tub of itching powder. The Poland doll seems to be covered in powder.

USA: Florida, what did I say about making voodoo dolls of our neighbors.

Florida: You said not to...

USA: Did you make any others?

FL: Yeah..... Everybody else in the neighborhood.

USA: Florida!! Now what are we supposed to do with them!!

FL: Uhh.......

Japan looks in a worried expression. The others have no clue what voodoo is.

USA: Japan?

J: Yeah?

USA: What's Poland's native language?

J: Polish? Why?

Japan doesn't realize that plotholes won't be in this fan-fic (at least not this time)

A: *in polish* Poland, if you could go into an area that isn't my couch for a second, that'd be wonderful

Poland goes outside and is suddenly covered in water.

J: Oh. Why didn't you just throw them away?

USA: We tried that before but as you know, they're voodoo dolls. We learned that the hard way.

All if a sudden, a loud "DAD!!!" is screamed from upstairs. America goes to help his kiddos out.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been about an hour now since that happened and Japan thinks she should go up by now.