Ch 7

Lucy pov

"Here you are. Take a sip of this. And place this at the base of your head and leave it there." I do as he says and lay back with the ice pack pinned beneath me. "Now, are you sure you're ready for an explanation?" "Yes." He takes a deep breath and lets it out. "Okay. For starters, yes, you're name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia. You have been a member of my guild since you were seventeen. You are now twenty four." I'm twenty four? Why can't I remember that? Why can't I remember ANYTHING?? "Why can't I remember you? Or any of what you've told me?" "That's what I need to talk with you about. The reason you can't remember anything is because, your memory was taken from you. I tried to restore it but I'm afraid I rushed through it in a panic and that that maybe why you have the headache and dizziness." "Restore it?" "I deal with memory magic. I can restore lost memories. Which is what I tried to do with yours. But I see because of my rush, I didn't." My memories, were stolen from me. "Who took my memories?" He visibly gets angry. "A dastardly, evil guild of killers and thieves that have been after me for years, and now have gotten to you. My most trusted and loyal disciple."  I don't know what to say. "Why would they rob me of my memories? Why did they do that!!" "I'm afraid it's because of me. They wanted to wipe your memory clean and build new false memories in their place. Ones that would have you believe that they are actually a good guild and that I and mine are evil. A dark guild. That you were actually a member of THEIR guild and were friends and comrads with everyone in that retched guild. So that they could get you to come after me and destroy me yourself."

Soren pov

"Then, how did I get back here? If they had me, and took my memories.. how did you get to me before they could finish what they started?" "You've been missing from us for weeks. We searched everywhere. But Lars and your boyfriend Raiden found where you were, and worked together with their magic to get you back." "Wait wait hold on, my boyfriend??"

*flash back*

"Boss! Boss!" Raiden runs up to me in a rush gasping for air. "I'm pretty sure I made myself very clear when I said to stay away from me until after I've done what I needed with Lucy." "I'm sorry. I'm deeply and regrettably sorry for what my actions have caused. You won't deal with any more trouble from me. "Good. Now let me get back to my work." "I know I don't deserve to ask or have you do it, but I want to ask you a favor." "I'm growing quite tired and annoyed with you Raiden. What do you want?" "If at all possible, when you give Lucy new memories.. can you please make it so she remembers me as a boyfriend?" "You MUST be joking." "No I'm serious! Please! I want her for myself. She has to be mine. Please. It's the only thing I ask. I promise, you'll hear of no more trouble from me from this point forward." I sigh in exhaustion with him. "Do you honestly think that's something I should do for you? After the trouble you've caused me?" He lowers his head shamefully. I sigh, "Don't act so pitiful. Fine. But it's the one and only favor I'll do. Despite being my favorite nephew, what I said earlier still stands. If anything further goes wrong with her memory build. It's YOUR head." He stands straight up and says, "Thank you! I understand! I promise, I won't give you any further trouble."

*end flash back*

"Yes, your boyfriend. I'll admit, I didn't see you two as a couple at first. Raiden is something of a womanizer and you found him repulsive at first. But you two had a chance to connect and a relationship was born from it." She continues staring at me in confusion and disbelief. "How could I go from being repulsed by someone to dating them?" I just shrug my shoulders, "I couldn't tell you. But hopefully you'll remember how and why once I restore your memories." "I need my memories back now." "I'm afraid it's too soon to try again. It's a delicate process, and since your headache and dizziness could be a result of me attempting to restore your memories so soon after they took them away, I can't risk anything going wrong." "I guess that makes sense." "Don't worry. You're back with us again and safe. I'll restore your memories and you'll remember everything. Get some rest. I recommend staying in bed till it's time to try again in two days time."