"I just had deja vu," Jimin smiled while I did the opposite.

My smile had fallen, heart throbbing that my breath became shaky. Could it really be that he had remembered me constantly reminding him not to leave his camera on the dashboard? Had he experienced this before?

"May," he called, pulling me out of my daze.

I forced a smile, fingers mindlessly tapping on the camera. "Weird," was all I could say.

Luckily, Jimin didn't dwell on my behavior. Instead, he smile and said, "empty out the film. There should be a few left."

I laugh, lifting the camera to my eyes so I can look into the viewfinder. "You certainly love yourself," I mumbled. He suddenly laughs, stretching a hand out to me to attack my stomach the second I snap a picture.

"Hey," I smile while his fingers dig into my stomach, tickling me as torture from my comment. "You know—"

"Your not very ticklish on your stomach."

My jaw drops because he practically stole the words from my mouth. Again, it was like he read my mind because he says, "I don't know how I know. It just came to me."

Deja Vu? Perhaps it was working in my favor.

Using this to my advantage, I point the camera at him at the same time my hand crawls up his shoulder. My fingers hover over his neck before saying, "your weak spot is here."

The second I dig my fingers in his neck, he bursts into a fit of giggles and the camera flash seemed like a strike of lighting in the car.

I retract my hand as his giggles slowly melt into a smile, his focuse still on the road as he near his apartment.

"That's dangerous territory, May," the smile on his lips defeated the purpose of his cute threat. "Tickling me will unleash a beast you don't want to mess with."

I playfully roll me eyes, bouncing out the car with the camera and the developing films as soon as he parks.

"Sure, Park," I chime, following him into his building.

It isn't long before we enter his apartment. He shouts, "Honey, I'm home." And giggles afterwards.

Nora exits his bedroom sporting one of his hoodies that falls over her bare legs.

"May!" The excitement in her voice was always the same, and she ran to me, wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulls me into a hug.

Her attachment to me never really faded as I assumed that she was grateful toward me for detecting her hematoma. Her attachment toward me was what stung my heart with guilt.

"Jimin said you were coming over, so I made spaghetti."

Her heart was just as beautiful as she was. It was hard not to like her, and the smile was genuine on my face when I responded with a soft 'yum'. 

"Babe," she called for Jimin who had scurried off into the bedroom. "Set the table."

"Okay!" His shout came from the room before he came out in a casual attire.