2 |"Fuck Off bowers!"

Soon Scarlet stands in front of a big gray tan school. "Derry high" she reads. Never heard of it. She steps back taking a full image of the school in front of her. Scarlet looks down from the sign her eyes focusing on the double door entrance.

Suddenly her feet shifted inward and her body slightly bounced up and down. She needs to go to the bathroom, but at a time like this? Scarlet thought running up to the doors.

A loud belling sound shot off echoing through the halls as she went inside. Kids begin flooding out of the school and from classes. Scarlet shoves her way through seeing faces go the opposite way of her.

She starts to get pushed to the side by the kids but quickly spots clear stairs near the back of the hallway and escapes her way to them. She scolded to herself annoyed to start such an adventure with just peeing. She squeezes through the crowd walking up the stairs.

"Dear Richie, sorry I took a hot steamy bump in your backpack last year!" She heard a kid with glasses say before he shoved into her shoulder pushing her off to the side. Scarlet glanced down at him and his friends as they looked familiar.

She huffed and continued through the hallway gazing upon the walls catching a bathroom, quickly turning to it. "Are you in there by yourself Beverly? Or do you have half the guys in there with you? Huh, slut!"

"I know you're in their little shit I can smell you," Greta yells kicking Beverly's stall. 'Beverly...' The name rings in her ears wondering if she was someone important. She quickly stopped her self at the entrance hearing a girl who must be Beverly reply with: "Which is it, Greta? Am I a slut or a little shit? Make up your mind."

"Your trash, we just wanted to remind you," Greta said with girls giggling as trash gets dumped on Beverly. "Oh shit!" Scarlet whispers.

Greta walks out having the final laugh not noticing Scarlet. "Whore" she whispered. As she thought about how much of a bully Greta might be. She thought imagining Greta bossing and dictating them around if she really had any.

Scarlet runs inside clenching her fist. She knocks on the stall where Beverly sits. "If your here to give me more shit go ahead!" Beverly yells "I don't care anymore"
"Uh..." Scarlet pauses "No I'm new here. Are you okay in there?" She asks softly.

Beverly's face softens
"No, I kinda just got trash dumped on me," she said getting up. "I-I know?" Scarlet says mentally slapping her self. "I heard it when I came inside. I'm someone who wants to help." She adds faintly remembering this part. Beverly unlocks the door and walks out facing Scarlet. "Can you move I can just do it my self." She Mutters.

"Uh, yeah? NO! I mean! I've got wipes- for your clothes." Said Scarlet stumbling on her words.
Beverly's eyebrows knot. "Why are you doing this? Nobody has ever helped me before."

"Cuz someone has to help and I'm sick of Greta hurting girls, it's my first day she already seems like she bully's." Scarlet says."Here, um, let me wipe this part off and you can wipe that part," says Scarlet getting wipes out of her backpack and handing Beverly a couple.

They both wipe off the dress and Scarlet helps Beverly get fixed up feeling bad for her. Scarlet couldn't believe that Beverly got bullied. "Hey, what's your name?" Beverly asks as they get out of the bathroom. "Huh? Oh, It's Scarlet. Scarlet Anthony." Scarlet smiles.

"That's a nice name. You probably heard the rumors. None of them are true." Beverly said a little sadly.

"I don't believe in rumors, there not something you would want to believe if it was about your friend," Scarlet said nudging Beverly a little as they walked. "really? thanks" said Beverly smiles to her self.