𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞-𝐓𝐨𝐭

Start from the beginning

"So what are you two waiting for?" Topanga smiled at their actions. "Open your letters."

Joshua and Isabella smiled before opening there letters. They read through their letters separately and they both received positive words.

Joshua broke out a huge smile while Isabella put a frown wanting to confuse them.

"I got in!" Joshua exclaimed with a smile as the family and Maya went and hugged him cheering for him.

Isabella sent him a proud smile happy for him.

"Congratulations, buddy." Cory smiled to his little brother proudly. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks Cory." Joshua smiled at his brother. "That means a lot." He then turned to Isabella. "What about you, Belle?"

"Um, I didn't get in." Isabella frowned lying trying not to laugh.

"Oh my gosh." Maya frowned sitting next to her sister patting her back. "I'm sorry, Izzy." Riley frowned sitting next to the older girl.

The others frowned knowing how important college was for her.

"Thanks guys." Isabella sadly smiled as she put her head down biting her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Belle." Joshua crouched down in front of her. "They're stupid for not accepting a wonderful talented person like you."

Isabella sent him a small surprised smile to him not knowing he'd say anything like that. She was so distracted that she didn't notice that Topanga took the letter out of her hands reading it.

"Hey, this says you got accepted." Topanga said.

"Yup." Isabella shook her head standing up as she smiled. "I just love building up excitement."

They all congratulated her as Joshua shook his head with a large smile.

"I can't believe you." Joshua chuckled before pulling her into a hug spinning them causing Isabella to chuckle as she held onto him.

"Really?" Isabella questioned. "Cause honestly it sounds like something I'd do."

"Well, let's get a picture of the soon to be college kids." Topanga smiled grabbing her phone.

Joshua pulled Isabella by the waist wrapping an arm around as Isabella wrapped hers around Joshua.

Topanga took many pictures of the two as they smiled to the camera before smiling to each other.

"This is so great." Joshua smiled to Isabella before turning to everyone else. "And my buddy who goes there invited me to go to his dorm tonight for a party to meet some of his college friends if I got in." He turned to Isabella once again.

"Belle, you should come with." Joshua smiled hoping she'd say yes.

"Parties?" Isabella questioned with a small frown. "Not really my thing."

"Come on it'd be fun." He tried convincing her.

"I'm sure it will be." Isabella nodded softly smiling. "But I have to work on a new design and finish one later."

"You work too much." Joshua sighed but fully appreciated how independent she was. "Yeah, well I need to make money some way." Isabella shrugged while Maya smirked as she remembered Joshua said about the party.

"Oo, are we doing something?" Riley questioned her blonde best friend.

"Yup." Maya nodded pulling Riley with her but stopped by the couch. "When is this party?"