𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞-𝐓𝐨𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Hello, family, blonde friend, Belle." Joshua greeted but smiled towards her.

"Yeah, whatever." Maya shrugged.

"Izzy's there." Riley smiled as the two pointed towards the older girl.

"Oy." Isabella sighed shaking her head with a blush rising from her neck towards her cheeks.

"I know we both been waiting for this moment for sometime." Joshua smiled as Isabella stood next to him with the same smile.

"Are you guys finally engaged!" Everyone exclaimed while Auggie just smiled in excitement.

Joshua and Isabella furiously blushed not looking at one another as they stared at the group in shock.

"Aye Dios mio." Isabella sighed into her hands.

"We're seventeen." Joshua told them with wide eyes.

"Also we aren't dating." Isabella added in but in reality it sadden the two even though they hid it pretty well.

"Well, that's disappointing." Auggie commented as the two teens turn to the boy.

"So why are you here, Josh?" Cory questioned his little brother.

"Well I came up here because I wanted to do this in front of all of you." Joshua smiled. "And Belle and I had agreed we'd both do this once we got it." He shared a smile with her.

"In our hands we hold envelopes from New York University." Isabella smiled as they held up the envelopes. "What's in these envelopes will tell us where we're going to be for the next four years."

"Together?" Maya question sending her sister a look.

"It's a pretty big campus." Isabella shrugged sending her little sister a look.

"But it'd still be close to each other." Maya added in as Riley nodded in agreement.

"I'm not getting a dorm on campus." Isabella shook her head. "Too much money. I'm staying at my place."

"That's not even a safe place." Maya told her.

"It's cheap, it doesn't have bad people in it, I get privacy and I'm close to you and mom. That's all I'm looking for." Isabella listed off.

"Last time you had to punch a guy before you entered your building." Maya gave her sister a look.

"Yeah, and?" Isabella question. "It's not like it happens a lot."

"Still." Maya threw her hands up. "You'd still be safer in a dorm."

"But I'd be out of money for paying for that dorm and being with another person I don't know." Isabella defended. "I'm not cheap but I still need to make money and get more material to make the clothes."

"Stay here then." Topanga told the young girl.

"Thanks but you guys don't need more people here to bother you." Isabella smiled. "Anyways we headed down trail we have to open these." She turned to Joshua.

Joshua was lost in thought remembering he never really had gone to Isabella's place and definitely never knew she lived in a place like that. But what he wished he could do is that the two could get an apartment together so he could make sure she was away from any harm.

"Josh?" Isabella waved her hand in front of him but he was still trapped in thought. "Joshua? Gabe!"

Hearing Isabella using one of the nicknames she had made for him when they were younger.

"Sorry lost in thought." Joshua apologized rubbing his neck.

Isabella chuckled as they shared a smile to one another.