Chapter 8: Massacre

" You meant to say that your Rhea from Daxam. After all, it is rude to introduce yourself incomplete."

Rhea looks at the human in front of her, the shock that a human knew of her origin.

" You knew of me. I plan to visit you so I can present a partnership but I was told that I should approach Sam Arias."

" Sam showed me the project. And it is interesting. Why would someone be interested in creating a portal?"

" I just want to go home," Rhea answered

" You have a spaceship that can travel space. And that's enough for you to travel. After all, your kind is staying on the moon right now. I know all your plan. Either you leave or I will force you"

Rhea looks at Lena and lets out a loud laugh. "You? A human will force me to leave? You're just a simple weak human. But your different, you have a great mind. Join me Lena and we can lead the Earth with a better future. I know how your mother ignores you in favor of your brother. I am nothing like her. Your mother is a fool to ignore you, if I have a daughter like you, it will make me so proud. I always want a daughter like you."

If Lena didn't get her memories, she knows that it sounds appealing to her compare her experience from the Luthors. Rhea really did her research and knows her weakness as Lena Luthor and unfortunately, she is Lena Swan-Mills and she has a loving family waiting for her. She will show her that she is not a weak human.

" I'm not interested. You clearly did your research but your lack of sources." Lena shoves Rhea to the wall through her magic. She can see the shock in Rhea's face.

" W-What are you?" Rhea gasp

" I am Lena Swan-Mills. The one you wish that you never cross" Lena snap her fingers and a magical cuff restrained Rhea.

" I love to chit chat but I have some important things to do. " Lena snap her finger again and sent Rhea to the cell.

Lena waves her hand and appears where Mxyzptlk and Jeremiah are waiting for her.

" I already sent the message to the DEO and NCPD. I will help them in case the enemy gets the upper hands." Mxyzptlk said

" Thanks for the help Mxyzptlk. I will go to Lex hideout. I will make sure that he will never hurt anyone again"

" I will go to the main base. I'm sure that Alex and Kara will attack the main base. I will assist my daughters." Jeremiah said

" Great. I will follow you once I'm done with Lex. Mxyzptlk, send me a message if they are in trouble."

" No problem ma'am" Mxyzptlk mock salute.

" Let's do this" Lena said as she let Mxyzptlk bring her to Lex's location.

_______________________________________

" Move! Move! Move!" Alex command as they all went to the vehicles and are on their way to the Cadmus bases that are sent to them by the anonymous sender.

They are almost suspicious if not for the President going to the DEO and announcing the plan she created with an anonymous person and all the agents received a mobile suit that can protect them from a bullet.

The president also informs them that the information regarding Cadmus bases will be sent and they will be attacking the bases tonight.

And so far, the anonymous tip is on point. The Cadmus is not prepared for the oncoming assault of the DEO and NCPD. They are also in shock when Supergirl is not affected by the kryptonite bullet.